Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised they didnt have any bases that we not warped

Sent back for a full refund.

They suggested i glue that base together except that wouldnt fix the foot issue

16 month wait and the base was leaning

Glad to receive a refund. Had it been Batman or something I really wanted id be bummed out

Surprised they didnt have any bases that we not warped

Sent back for a full refund.

They suggested i glue that base together except that wouldnt fix the foot issue

16 month wait and the base was leaning

Glad to receive a refund. Had it been Batman or something I really wanted id be bummed out

Dang, I need to open mine up and see if everything fits properly. I haven't had a chance to yet. I only did a quick inspection to check for breakages. But like you, if there's an issue with him I won't be too heartbroken about sending him back.

Man, you guys putting $400 statues on the thin glass Detolf shelves are crazy :cuckoo:

I agree. I don't have the testicular fortitude to try it but having said that I have always thought that they look the best displayed in detolfs.

I agree. I don't have the testicular fortitude to try it but having said that I have always thought that they look the best displayed in detolfs.

I put all of my 1/6 pieces in detolfs. The viewing angles are just amazing. However, I don't put any of my PFs in them. Too nervous something might give. They work wonderfully with my 1/6 collection though.

I have my Catwoman in a Detolf. The middle shelf is rated for more weight than she carries. If you're that nervous you could always have a thicker piece of glass cut for it.

Did Sideshow at least give you a $30 refund if you kept it?

No, it was $40 if I chose to glue the broken base back together and I got no response about the chipped paintwork.
Got a full refund and because I'm in Australia they ask you to destroy it because that's apparently worth more to them than the cost of shipping it back.

So for the longest time I thought the EX was with the construct and the REG was just a regular raised hand.

The EX has an ADDITIONAL contsruct (with the Sinestro corps logo) correct?

The REG also has a construct but its the saw blade?

If that is the case, I am okay with buying the REG. As long as I get a construct with it.

So for the longest time I thought the EX was with the construct and the REG was just a regular raised hand.

The EX has an ADDITIONAL contsruct (with the Sinestro corps logo) correct?

The REG also has a construct but its the saw blade?

If that is the case, I am okay with buying the REG. As long as I get a construct with it.

Yeah that's right.

I thought this piece would of been sold out by now. I personally love this one and having it in my collection, maybe its because there is a love / hate on the GL PF and it goes for $$ :dunno

I thought this piece would of been sold out by now. I personally love this one and having it in my collection, maybe its because there is a love / hate on the GL PF and it goes for $$ :dunno

Yes and also there were a bunch of collectors who didn't know who the character was. There's lots of collectors who don't read comics and just buy statues that get hyped.

Back