Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took a few quick iphone shots of my Sinestro with my custom GL
if the mods want to delete this then feel free...just thought it was an interesting size comparison

sinestro gl.jpg

sinestro gl 4.jpg

sinestro gl 2.jpg

sinestro gl 5.jpg

sinestro gl 3.jpg

sinestro gl 6.jpg

He turned out great but damn are Supes and Bats huge compared to Sinestro...looks better displayed with Hal.

That pic just shows how oversized Supes and Bats really are. Sinestro is massive and the statue is true to scale...and batman makes him look puny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me they look better together instead of the GL PF who is aiming at Sinestro's balls.

The only problem displaying with the custom GL (I have that, too) is that it's really a big statue...he makes Sinestro look average sized, when he should tower over Hal.

For me they look better together instead of the GL PF who is aiming at Sinestro's balls.

Yeah, I think so too...

Someone posted pics of the SS GL on the left and Sinestro on the right and that turned out to look a lot better. That's probably how I'll display them. Face to face they don't look good imo...

Supes and Bats will tower over everyone most likely. I guess we'll see how "in scale" everything is when the Aquaman PF releases since he's outside of the trinity.

He's about 19.25".

He's about a half inch out of scale then. He should be 19.75 inches tall at 6'7". Batman is about 1/4" over scale at 19"(makes him 6'4" he should be about 6'2"-6'3") Superman is actually slightly under scale as I believe he's listed as 6'4" and believe he's a tad over 18.75" but should be 19" flat.

I know those are small numbers but it makes a huge difference when you're talking overall proportions but I think SSC may have made Sinestro Under scaled purposely to go with Hal sine he was so small compared to the rest.

The only problem displaying with the custom GL (I have that, too) is that it's really a big statue...he makes Sinestro look average sized, when he should tower over Hal.

my custom will be part of my JL lineup...i think the size fits much better with the SS Bats and Supes
Sinestro will eventually be displayed with the rest of my villains (Marvel and DC together)

bottom line is that Sinestro is a kickass statue...congrats to everyone at SS...great job :clap

He's about a half inch out of scale then. He should be 19.75 inches tall at 6'7". Batman is about 1/4" over scale at 19"(makes him 6'4" he should be about 6'2"-6'3") Superman is actually slightly under scale as I believe he's listed as 6'4" and believe he's a tad over 18.75" but should be 19" flat.

I know those are small numbers but it makes a huge difference when you're talking overall proportions but I think SSC may have made Sinestro Under scaled purposely to go with Hal sine he was so small compared to the rest.

I always consider a statue that scales to be within a couple inches of his "official" height to be in scale, so I don't consider Sinestro undersized at all. Like I said, the arch in his back is making it tough to get a totally accurate measurement. I just re-measured 4 times, and I get something different each time :dunno He's a tall statue...very tall.

I always consider a statue that scales to be within a couple inches of his "official" height to be in scale, so I don't consider Sinestro undersized at all. Like I said, the arch in his back is making it tough to get a totally accurate measurement. I just re-measured 4 times, and I get something different each time :dunno He's a tall statue...very tall.

Okay, but Batman would therefore be in scale although he is, as others have mentioned, a thickly muscled statue which maybe what is throwing it off.

Well this turned out FANTASTIC! I cancelled my EX last year but i may have to pick up the Reg at some point. I much prefer the buzz saw anyways.

Back