Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they really need to continue with the line. Hal and sinestro look awesome together so adding onto them with other corps would be amazing. Have Guy or Attrocitus for the reds and they could have an exclusive head spitting blood and hovering above the blood lake, saint walker for blues, star sapphire for sapphires, Larfleeze for Orange with his base being treasure all around his lantern, munk or indigo-1 for indigo tribe, black hand with a base of corpses, Kyle as white lantern.

Just having all those lined up would be mind blowing.

Anyone else bothered by the "milky" constructs and base portions? Why not just make everything out of the same material as the battery itself?

16326745978_bf65fb44d3_b.jpg

16328149029_019764c194_b.jpg

16488428546_1160db58bc_b.jpg

I think they're just trying to mimic the way his constructs are drawn. There's a lot of white along with yellow but they may have gone a little heavy on the white. Doesn't really bother me at all.

I think if anything, a darker yellow would have been a better choice For the highlights.

It looked like cheap plastic before, i think the changes if any are for the better

I think they're just trying to mimic the way his constructs are drawn. There's a lot of white along with yellow but they may have gone a little heavy on the white. Doesn't really bother me at all.

I think if anything, a darker yellow would have been a better choice For the highlights.

Interesting, OK. I agree, darker orange/yellow may have been a better choice. I think they tried to give it dimension, but I'm not a fan of the white, is all, for a statue piece. You are correct, in print, there is a lot of white going on :)

they really need to continue with the line. Hal and sinestro look awesome together so adding onto them with other corps would be amazing. Have Guy or Attrocitus for the reds and they could have an exclusive head spitting blood and hovering above the blood lake, saint walker for blues, star sapphire for sapphires, Larfleeze for Orange with his base being treasure all around his lantern, munk or indigo-1 for indigo tribe, black hand with a base of corpses, Kyle as white lantern.

I'd settle for a star sapphire and atrocitus :)

15903220494_4400dfbc24_b.jpg

Star sapphire would sell really well I think. Atrocitus would be fantastic. I just want an excuse to have a guy Gardner PFF. He's my favourite lantern.

Star sapphire would sell really well I think. Atrocitus would be fantastic. I just want an excuse to have a guy Gardner PFF. He's my favourite lantern.

Decisions, decisions...

Guy would make a great PF with cloth material.

I'm thinking about picking this guy up do you think the EX is worth the huge aftermarket bump? I thought the saw looked pretty cool as it is for reg...

I'm thinking about picking this guy up do you think the EX is worth the huge aftermarket bump? I thought the saw looked pretty cool as it is for reg...

The regular is fine.. TBH the lantern corps symbol construct is meh...... The saw should have been the EX.

This sculpt came out great, but I do believe sinestro is supposed to be around 7 feet, so seeing him appear smaller than supes and bats is a tad disappointing. Will have to evaluate in hand.

His body alone stands at about 19.25", so around 6'5" at 1:4 scale. He's listed at 6'7" in comics, I believe...that's pretty damn close to size for me.

With the buzz saw, it's 34.5" tall...this PF is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His body alone stands at about 19.25", so around 6'5" at 1:4 scale. He's listed at 6'7" in comics, I believe...that's pretty damn close to size for me.

With the buzz saw, it's 34.5" tall...this PF is huge!

Hmm, if I do get him i'll have to figure something out in terms of where to put him. 34.5" is rough on the shelving I have, not impossible...but rough. It's either that or he goes somewhere by himself...but I'd rather have the DC statues together.

Problem is a lot of collectors don't read comics so Batman villains have the best chance of happening.

The regular is fine.. TBH the lantern corps symbol construct is meh...... The saw should have been the EX.

I would only want to display it with the Sinestro corps symbol which is why I haven't purchased the reg and hoping I get a wait list conversion at some point.

Hmm, if I do get him i'll have to figure something out in terms of where to put him. 34.5" is rough on the shelving I have, not impossible...but rough. It's either that or he goes somewhere by himself...but I'd rather have the DC statues together.

Same here, man...I'm not sure where I'm going to put this guy.

I would only want to display it with the Sinestro corps symbol which is why I haven't purchased the reg and hoping I get a wait list conversion at some point.

While the symbol itself is straight and positioned correctly, I don't care for the sweeping angle of the entire construct in general. It's also just a bit puny (in size and substance)... obviously compared to the saw.

16326969470_c653b6d923_b.jpg

Back