Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if DC and Sideshow would make Star Sapphire with such a revealing costume? Their recent female PF's have pretty thoroughly clothed so far... even Ivy.

15903220494_4400dfbc24_b.jpg

I wonder if DC and Sideshow would make Star Sapphire with such a revealing costume? Their recent female PF's have pretty thoroughly clothed so far... even Ivy.

15903220494_4400dfbc24_b.jpg

I think they might be able to pull it off. Don't forget Harley has nips punching through her outfit and Catwoman's nips are not only sculpted but painted as well and she has a huge ba donka donk. Ivy is what...DD. That is all much more than we have ever gotten on the Marvel side. Don't forget Rogue had her bum flattened. Now that Disney has Marvel that's done. DC is still able to hooch it out at the moment. However, I strongly feel its only a matter of time before DC gets consumed by Disney as well. Once that happens forget about it.

I imagine that if they did Star Sapphire, they'll go for the New 52 SS in which they pretty much replace all the skin with black suit. Fatality actually shows more skin than Carol. They could potentially skin her up but it's hard to say.

I imagine that if they did Star Sapphire, they'll go for the New 52 SS in which they pretty much replace all the skin with black suit. Fatality actually shows more skin than Carol. They could potentially skin her up but it's hard to say.

I hope not. So far Sideshow has avoided the New 52 direction with its statues. And plenty of the ones they've released have shown skin: Power Girl and Wonder Woman.

I hope not. So far Sideshow has avoided the New 52 direction with its statues. And plenty of the ones they've released have shown skin: Power Girl and Wonder Woman.

I agree, not because of the amount of skin showing (which is fine by me) but because a New 52 costume would look out of place next to all the classic costumes of the DC characters already released. She just wouldn't fit in with the other PFs. Besides, there are other characters that actually show more skin than Carol in the DCU. A Starfire PF will have a hell of a lot of skin showing and there's no version I know of where she's covered up. They should just stick with the classic costumes for now. I'm hoping SSC finishes up the more popular JLA members (Aquaman, Flash, Martian Manhuter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, and Atom) and all the major DCU villains in their classic costumes before they even think about starting New 52 pieces. I'll be passing on all the New 52 PFs anyway.

Yes. Release the 52, 10 years from now. Maybe then it will sell better haha

I agree, not because of the amount of skin showing (which is fine by me) but because a New 52 costume would look out of place next to all the classic costumes of the DC characters already released. She just wouldn't fit in with the other PFs. Besides, there are other characters that actually show more skin than Carol in the DCU. A Starfire PF will have a hell of a lot of skin showing and there's no version I know of where she's covered up. They should just stick with the classic costumes for now. I'm hoping SSC finishes up the more popular JLA members (Aquaman, Flash, Martian Manhuter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, and Atom) and all the major DCU villains in their classic costumes before they even think about starting New 52 pieces. I'll be passing on all the New 52 PFs anyway.

Good to have a consistent look between pieces. Although I wouldn't mind a properly scaled Arkham Asylum Batman with my Justice League. I'd sell the original Batman PF in a heartbeat. I grew up reading Norm Breyfogle Batman and I've seen his costume go through a variety of changes, TV and movie versions, etc. I daresay the Arkham Asylum video game is my favorite Batman costume.

One more day, Sinestro EX will be mine!!

You won't be disappointed. The guy is regal villainy.

got mine, pretty much flawless!!

Congrats man! I needed a winner after some lackluster pieces. Sinestro came through!

kilowog should be next.

I'd go Guy Gardner myself. ;)

But I'd definitely PO Kilowog, John Stewart, or any other Lantern. Even G'nort!

Back