Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they really need to continue with the line. Hal and sinestro look awesome together so adding onto them with other corps would be amazing. Have Guy or Attrocitus for the reds and they could have an exclusive head spitting blood and hovering above the blood lake, saint walker for blues, star sapphire for sapphires, Larfleeze for Orange with his base being treasure all around his lantern, munk or indigo-1 for indigo tribe, black hand with a base of corpses, Kyle as white lantern.

Just having all those lined up would be mind blowing.

It would suck if they didn't mAke at least one of each lantern leader!

While I do agree that the Sinestro Corps symbol in small in comparison to the massive scale of the saw blade, I think it was right of them to make the symbol the exclusive version. Think of it this way, we all know how cocky and arrogant Sinestro is. With him displaying his corps symbol, he isn't showing off how POWERFUL he is but how he, himself, is the leader of his own corps. To let others know very well who he is and how they should know the symbol of FEAR. Also, to any lover of Sinestro, this is the most bad ass way to display him in my opinion. Yes the saw blade is massive BUT it's not only saying, "yea I have the exclusive" but more like "This is MY corps. and I will proudly display it"

IMG_2658-001.JPG

The portrait came out sooooo nice on this one. I really like it!

That base has always struck me as being unnervingly precarious. I can't stand a thin base, I like to know that if for any reason something gets bumped it won't fall over easily.

Toy Fair 2015 kicked off today in NYC. A lot of awesome comings from DC and Marvel

That base has always struck me as being unnervingly precarious. I can't stand a thin base, I like to know that if for any reason something gets bumped it won't fall over easily.

yeah' you do not want to bump this guy.

it was a little scary putting him on the base.The left foot has a peg and a slot that fit into place on the base,but the right foot just rests in place.No peg or slot.Because he is so vertical the photos make him look slightly thinner than he is in hand.And I was surprised how stable he was even with the huge Saw Blade Construct.
But that being said it really wouldn't take much of a bump even just a 2.5-3.5 Magnitude for him to go over.

Back