Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
252 came in he's perfect but I have 2 issues collar came in chipped would seem the chip piece went MIA which is first since I always find it in the foam inserts and 2 well... I need to rearrange my beasta lol!.

Don't care much of the base lightning up but his power ring should have atleast to match hal.

You can see the chip on his left hopefully I can get it replaced.

wow...beautiful piece !!
paint app is VERY clean :clap

some very quick iphone pics...

sinestro 1.jpg

sinestro 2.jpg

sinestro 3.jpg

sinestro 4.jpg

sinestro 5.jpg

sinestro 6.jpg

sinestro 8.jpg

sinestro 9.jpg

I love these pics. He looks like he came out perfect! Congrats to those that have theirs already! I cant wait to get mine.

I think he will be sought after one day. Just a great character who turned out wonderfully.

Exclusive #394 here. This guy is fantastic. A couple minor gripes. There's 3 black specks on his chest, some black on the side of the chest symbol, and his right foot doesn't rest flush on the raised energy. I have to twist I'm to the side and even then there's still a decent but of flatness showing. Also he's definitely wobbly for me. They're just minor gripes though. Overall he's fantastic. Seeing him and Hal next to eachother, all I can think is that it would be a tradgedy if they didn't do more corps. They look awesome next to eachother and they size up well too.IMAG0391.jpg
IMAG0390.jpg

It befitting of the character. Senistro is the conservative OCD matte kind of guy. I like that they are different personally.

I wonder if they'd consider doing a variant for this

Either white or green

Sinestro___White_Lantern_by_DJLogan.jpg

Back