Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I have a few questions about the piece:

1. Why the milky colored edges to the constructs and the base. And the color variances for the lantern itself and the yellow corps symbol?

2. Why is the battery so many loose pieces?

3. Leg and foot size seems the same as GL.... is sinestros head really 1/3 larger? (I'm not up on my alien physiology) :)

4. The black on Sinestro's suit is not glossy like GL. It looks great, but why didn't they just do GL that way?

1. Why the milky colored edges to the constructs and the base. And the color variances for the lantern itself and the yellow corps symbol?

3. Leg and foot size seems the same as GL.... is sinestros head really 1/3 larger? (I'm not up on my alien physiology) :)

4. The black on Sinestro's suit is not glossy like GL. It looks great, but why didn't they just do GL that way?

Because when they designed GL they were all listening to fancy german disco :lol

Wow what an impressive piece!!!

16326983500_992f8fbd64_b.jpg

16513438122_662252bf46_h.jpg

Whoa' Sinestro looks bad ass'.Nice photo's thanks for sharing.

This wouldve looked awesome with a light up base..

Missed opportunity

Some artists draw Sinestro with an enlarged head, while some dont. Sideshow felt that was the best interpretation of him. Glad this one doesnt suffer from rampant qc probs.

The pic of his base lit up with a flash light looked amazing. Stupid they cut it out

This one looks pretty great!

Sinestro's going to get a mighty bruised inner thigh facing off against Hal hat way though. Actually seem to size up better without the EX construct on Hal. He sure is staring down his junk too. Guess alien physiology is tough to ignore.

Not sure which Sinestro ring hand I like best, they all look pretty good to me.

Looks like some on the arm too.

It's just some strange artifacts in the photo, I'm guessing a combination of the camera flash and giant aquarium lights on the other end of the room :) Also, his skin color is rather reflective... not because it's shiny, but it almost luminesces under certain lighting...

15891876104_b236966d69_b.jpg

15891901884_cafe3611fa_k.jpg

And as cool as the constructs are, the non-construct hand makes a pretty darn cool display as well!

16488420646_e25fd903a7_h.jpg

they look better together than I expected, but to be fair you have Hal placed in front and sinestro in the back in that pic.

That's up to interpretation. I have both based all the way to the back of the stand, making their feet almost exactly parallel to each others. It's just due to GL's pose that his head and then fist end up much closer to you. I think it works perfectly like this.

I don't pose my statues against each other.... that's what action figures are for ;)

Some shots of the base. The lantern itself comes off the base, but I have no idea how to get it through and out of the rest of the base. The top "cone" of the lantern is also a separate piece.

16326710258_62b65e9f6a_h.jpg

16488428546_a6d704fc7c_h.jpg

Back