Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the fence on this PF but i'm leaning towards buying it, my list of things i have pre-ordered is huge though...... my wallets empty :(

I'm still on the fence on this PF but i'm leaning towards buying it, my list of things i have pre-ordered is huge though...... my wallets empty :(

I know how you feel on the wallet situation. But couldn't pass on one of my favorite villains!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I know how you feel on the wallet situation. But couldn't pass on one of my favorite villains!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even call myself a GL fan, but when I saw pictures of Sinestro at SDCC I had to PO him and go buy Hal. That's how awesome this PF is.

Hey guys my wait list converted today, so now what? Do they charge me the NRD? or I have to pay everything when it ships?

Hey guys my wait list converted today, so now what? Do they charge me the NRD? or I have to pay everything when it ships?

If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your,wait list?

They usually do charge you the NRD, but I've never had one convert so close to shipment

Edit: sorry for some reason I thought this was shipping sooner than June. Yep, they'll charge you the NRD, and the rest when it ships

If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your,wait list?

They usually do charge you the NRD, but I've never had one convert so close to shipment

Edit: sorry for some reason I thought this was shipping sooner than June. Yep, they'll charge you the NRD, and the rest when it ships

Thank you, I did WL him on 12/16. I'm not sure if I should keep him, will see.

Back