Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who is a huge GL fan I think Sinestro is going to be very sought after piece especially once in hand pics begin showing up. I'm excited to see how everyone displays him!

As someone who is a huge GL fan I think Sinestro is going to be very sought after piece especially once in hand pics begin showing up. I'm excited to see how everyone displays him!

mine will be next to GL PF

Mine is going right next to Hal:

DD1D0408-0257-44C3-83FA-98A20CCC9A6C.jpg

the exclusive is the smaller construct.

he comes with interchangeable hands I believe. I think you get the corps symbol and a plain hand with the ex while the non is a forming blade and a plain hand.

Thanks for the info. And I just preorded!!!!!!

This might be as good as Joker PF.

Really hope we get Lex Luthor next JL villain!

We need a Superman villain next since Batman and GL have one. Then maybe Cheetah to go with Wonder Woman.

Im with you on that!! But i think we will still see more batman before we get a luthor. Cheetah is a naked sexy woman pretty much so you know they want to make that soon.

How many people are still on the waitlist for Sinestro ex? I'm still trying to decide whether to hold out and hope my ex converts or grab the regular...Hmmm. I put my order in Feb 12th. Thoughts?

How many people are still on the waitlist for Sinestro ex? I'm still trying to decide whether to hold out and hope my ex converts or grab the regular...Hmmm. I put my order in Feb 12th. Thoughts?

Won't SS let you move your NRD in the event your ex waitlist converts? If so, do both. You don't want to miss out on the reg, too.

Won't SS let you move your NRD in the event your ex waitlist converts? If so, do both. You don't want to miss out on the reg, too.

Could you move the NRD to a statue that you've already started paying for?

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Back