Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do a Green Lantern version of Sinestro first before the Yellow Lantern version. Maybe some time down the road they will do one of him in his Green Lantern days.

SS will probably make different color if Sinestro sells real well

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do a Green Lantern version of Sinestro first before the Yellow Lantern version. Maybe some time down the road they will do one of him in his Green Lantern days.

I can't say I'm surprised they went with the yellow version first. Most peeps that have Hal will want to display him against his biggest villain. Who knows if another Sinestro statue will ever be made? If not, then at least GL could be paired off against his greatest foe. I think collectors would miss out if only a GL version of Sinestro was made. The yellow costume just seems to be a better fit. It would be great if SSC revisits the character and has him wearing the green costume some where down the line. However, if this is the only Sinestro we get, I think SSC made the right call going with the yellow costume.

I can't say I'm surprised they went with the yellow version first. Most peeps that have Hal will want to display him against his biggest villain. Who knows if another Sinestro statue will ever be made? If not, then at least GL could be paired off against his greatest foe. I think collectors would miss out if only a GL version of Sinestro was made. The yellow costume just seems to be a better fit. It would be great if SSC revisits the character and has him wearing the green costume some where down the line. However, if this is the only Sinestro we get, I think SSC made the right call going with the yellow costume.

if this was going to be the only version of Sinestro than I totally agree with you. A yellow version would have been a must, no questions asked.

The sinestro corps yellow outfit was really the only way sideshow could have done him. Most comics people identify him in that costume and sinestro corps war was one of the best GL stories written so it makes sense that sideshow would go with that as opposed to New 52 GL or classic black and blue.

The sinestro corps yellow outfit was really the only way sideshow could have done him. Most comics people identify him in that costume and sinestro corps war was one of the best GL stories written so it makes sense that sideshow would go with that as opposed to New 52 GL or classic black and blue.

:exactly: I agree completely

Had to go with the Sinestro Corps costume. I'm in no hurry to revisit a GL Sinestro variant or classic blue/black myself. I'm hoping we see Star Sapphire, Saint Walker, or Atrocitus next (in that order).

I'd like an Arkillow, and maybe a Karu-sil but that's highly unlikely. I can see the other green lanterns being made before the rest of the leaders are made though.

I prefer Kilowog, Gardner, Rayner and Stewart before the other corps leaders.

Yes. This.
I NEED a Guy Gardner PF! He is my third favorite DC superhero, behind Batman and Supes, so I would love that. I would even take Guy as a Red Lantern, if they want to do something different with him.
Kilowog would be great as well. Don't need Kyle or John, to be honest. I like both, but not 400$ like.

SuperJ, your sig looks great! That's basically the exact pose I want my Martian Manhunter to have! It'll be years down the road, but I can't wait to have a full JL lineup.

Cheers Bmutha, hope SS will be generous with JLA as much they have been with the Avengers PF's!

Back