Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green lantern is crouching down to be fair. And if Sinestro is roughly 10% taller too then maybe that's where the height different has come from?

I'd imagine so.
If you follow the comics, he's extremely tall/lanky looking compared to Hal; it'd only make sense for the PF of him to be taller.

Stop worrying of the heights and how it will look with Gl... he will turn out fine, esp when display with GL =)

Stop worrying of the heights and how it will look with Gl... he will turn out fine, esp when display with GL =)

Yes, indeed it will. It's like every few months someone pipes up with, "but Sinestro is 33" tall, omg and Hal is soooo small..."...have to explain it again and again.

Yes, indeed it will. It's like every few months someone pipes up with, "but Sinestro is 33" tall, omg and Hal is soooo small..."...have to explain it again and again.

Well sorry.

But I'm thinking about my besta which, when split into 3 shelves has 64cm tall sections. Sinestro stands at 65cm tall without the construct or 88cm tall with it.

Well sorry.

But I'm thinking about my besta which, when split into 3 shelves has 64cm tall sections. Sinestro stands at 65cm tall without the construct or 88cm tall with it.

No, I'm talking about people ripping on GL because they don't realize that the tall dimension for Sinestro is to top of construct.

Unfortunately SS doesn't have IKEA Besta in mind when making statues. Would be nice if all statues would be 60 cm max (besides the huge ones ofc).

Yep, they should look great together. Sinestro just has that "I'm superior to all" vibe going...

I think the ultimate display would be the batman, supes, WW, green lantern, and flash... With all their main baddies behind them when done. (Might have to fill in space though on some)

Batman, with joker peeking over the shoulder. Supes with lex or doomsday. I have no clue about WW, ares maybe? Flash and reverse flash. GL and sinestro.

I thought I read somewhere that if you're on a waitlist but you preorder the regular, if the waitlist converts then you can transfer the NRD to the exclusive?

If that's the case then I might do that with Sinestro as I don't want to lose out on him.

I thought I read somewhere that if you're on a waitlist but you preorder the regular, if the waitlist converts then you can transfer the NRD to the exclusive?

If that's the case then I might do that with Sinestro as I don't want to lose out on him.

Apparently you can, yes. Do it now though because there aren't many left!

I think the ultimate display would be the batman, supes, WW, green lantern, and flash... With all their main baddies behind them when done. (Might have to fill in space though on some)

Batman, with joker peeking over the shoulder. Supes with lex or doomsday. I have no clue about WW, ares maybe? Flash and reverse flash. GL and sinestro.

Love it. My vision is batman with catwoman and then on a separate shelf harley with joker.

Back