silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda let down, not gonna lie.

SPIRIT FINGERS ! ! !

n187900037_36225457_9919.jpg

Bowen is a hard act to follow and the museum and sction pose have set the standard. I am dying for Sideshow to do a Silver Surfer but not one like this. Sideshow's pose reminds me Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music running through the fields dancing and singing. I'd rather see bald-up fist and clinched teeth or at least a look of intent. I think the pose needs to redone.

julie-andrews-the-sound-of-music.jpg

VS.

ROSS.jpg

ROSS2.jpg

You don't have to buy it if you don't like it, as simple as that. It's not a complement piece to anything but a piece on its own. PD The horrible tendrils must go

Until the Thanos piece is released and people go "Damn it, the only thing we have to compliment it is Jazz Hands Silver Surfer"...

Anyway, this has to be bought to face the Thanos comiquette.

I will not be buying. I will not sully the awesomeness that will be the Thanos Comiquette with Riverdance Silver Surfer. He will stand alone.

I'ts a naked sliver man i dunno what you guys are expecting. haha, im not a fan of the hands:( but the rest of the sculpt looks decent.

I expect it not to look like he is about to bust out a Streisand number. It looks like he is about to throw confetti at a crowd before beginning his moment in the spotlight.

The funny thing is if the hands were clenched and the brow a bit more angry it'd be an amazing piece especially at that scale but like this it looks like the new Tony award.

It doesn't look like this is going to be chrome which is disappointing...

I can't wait until someone puts this in that picture floating around with Wolverine in a disco. Sideshow is making there own disco scene with these poses lately!

Is the board metal? In pics you can see the reflection of his foot on the board.

Also, I'm betting the arms detach under his delts like Namor. Maybe, the other arms are minus the energy things?

Last edited:
He looks great - a comicquette is the only way to really do the Surfer, so I don't have a problem that he's not mixed media. Will be my 2nd comicquette (after Iron Man).

Anyone focusing on his butt - that says more about YOU than it does the statue...

Back