silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say that I will be ordering this from work (with ultra fast internet connection)while some of you struggle to get it from home.

That is all.

I just want to say that I will be ordering this from work (with ultra fast internet connection)while some of you struggle to get it from home.

That is all.

i just want to say that i will probably not order it cause i am broke....:banghead:banghead:bangheadlucky guys!!!

That is all.

ah that's ok with me since i know even if i get a WL order it'll convert within the first week..:rolleyes: if not the sameday.:lol

i'm not sure how the wave hands are going to look, but as long as they're not see through or colored, i'm going to chrome this sucker as soon as i get him....:banana:banana:banana

I am not even going to bother ordering the EX esp since it's "a print" and with the way the site keeps crashing/not loading.

Prints are fine for the ladies, but I don't want all my comiquettes to have that as the EX.

looks good!!good luck on those who want this!!!i will wait for sabretooth!!

Back