SilentSurfer! Hot Angel U.S. Secret Service: 1/6 for adults {WARNING: FAKE BOOBIES}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Nice paintwork. I don't find it offensive if the content isn't prurient. I think on the right pieces it would ascend into a more art-like sphere.

boobies.jpg

REAL ones that is.

Meh, I don't see the big deal. They're just breasts - it's nothing to get worked up (offended, I mean) over.

The pics look great, btw!

I don't understand why nudity is so taboo especially on an action figure. I mean most of us here are adults and have seen real breasts before and I'm sure most of the younger members have seen nudity on TV and/or have at least seen a naked Barbie doll at some point in there life. The only way I could see this being a problem is if the figure was posed in an explicit sexual position or in a position that simulated a sexual act. Really imho the deleted pics Surfer posted are not really anything to get all bent out of shape about.

BTW thanks again for the pics Surfer!

I had posted those pics on here and on onesixthwarriors around midnight. By the time I checked for comments at 8:30 in the morning, they were already gone from both sites. Crazy.:cool:

censorship blows goat dong. nice nipple shot though of the pred chick though. well done. i got a zc girl that i did that to. i even went a step further and gave her a runway down below with some sticky velcroe and dyed it to make the carpet match the curtains. she now sits with hardly any clothing atop my pc tower. anatomically correct female figures are always fun to make!

I just poked a little fun at it because it was highly apparent that the entire nature of the post was more lusty than appreciative and more fun than serious. Use of the word "boobies" by Surfer, rather than the more appropriate term, breast, is a great example of this. Why post it then if you don't expect comments? Did you not read the initial post? It was expected to get both positive and negative feedback on a subject. It's part of a "discussion" forum.

You're the one who took it the wrong way, as offensive rather than playful. If you're self conscious about your genitalized dolls, perhaps you should restrict yourself to reading PMs and steer clear of discussion forums and threads instead of seeing it as everyone pissing in your soup and declared it a personal attack on, what did you say, oh that's right:

So which is it? A "major cornerstone?" or a niche market? A major cornerstone would certainly be a solid foundation on which a mass scale of nude figures are produced to fill the requests of a large base, whereas a niche would mean that there're a small quantity produced to feed a cult-like minority of the collector group. They're completely opposite.

BRING ON THE BOOBIES!!! sorry but ill never be politcally correct. boobs are better than breast any day.

if this is going to be a nipple and above a certain age board. have shai pose his girlfriend with the hulk p.f. statue again like he did that one time. those photo's were nice..:monkey3

if this is going to be a nipple and above a certain age board. have shai pose his girlfriend with the hulk p.f. statue again like he did that one time. those photo's were nice..:monkey3

And on that note I'll close this up. If anyone else genuinely wants to see SilentSurfer's modified SS agent feel free to shoot him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back