Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High end Japanese figure makers seem to get near perfect final pieces near consistently. If Alter and Good Smile and such are making the statue, I generally expect it to turn out almost the same as how it was shown. They are very good at that. Since Pyramid Thing came out so nicely, I expected similar with this one.

That being said, I think Heather looks nearly the same as the prototype just not as nice. The hair is a major step down, but aside from that I think the lighting and editing they did on those pictures made her look different than how she actually was. The final piece still looks excellent I love how she looks. The hair is disappointing because they washed out the details on it so that the separate strands are not as noticeable and the color seems a bit off, but aside from that she's great. Her eyes look fine to me too. I enjoy the accessories and the base is fantastic. The box is also BEAUTIFUL.

If anything my only problem other than the hair was that Amiami really screwed us over. They overcharged for her shipping wise, putting her in a massive box for NO reason and charging over thirty dollars to ship her. AmiAmi ended up being one of the worst options for buying her in the end because of that. I will remember this Amiami...

The weathering on the pipe is so crazy awesome it looks almost real. IMO it's the only option for what to hold. The gun is cool enough and the beam saber is a nice gimmick, but the pipe is just too impressive and fitting not to use.

But yeah my eyes look fine. Much better than the one posted earlier.

The pipe should be the ONLY option for Silent Hill figures :lecture

Her hair and eyes need a repaint. I've contacted Hobby Search for the left hand... first time i've a problem with the Silent Hill 1/6 line...

my left hand is messed up too... above the wrist band seems to be like a clear glob of glue or something on her arm...

High end Japanese figure makers seem to get near perfect final pieces near consistently. If Alter and Good Smile and such are making the statue, I generally expect it to turn out almost the same as how it was shown. They are very good at that. Since Pyramid Thing came out so nicely, I expected similar with this one.

That being said, I think Heather looks nearly the same as the prototype just not as nice. The hair is a major step down, but aside from that I think the lighting and editing they did on those pictures made her look different than how she actually was. The final piece still looks excellent I love how she looks. The hair is disappointing because they washed out the details on it so that the separate strands are not as noticeable and the color seems a bit off, but aside from that she's great. Her eyes look fine to me too. I enjoy the accessories and the base is fantastic. The box is also BEAUTIFUL.

If anything my only problem other than the hair was that Amiami really screwed us over. They overcharged for her shipping wise, putting her in a massive box for NO reason and charging over thirty dollars to ship her. AmiAmi ended up being one of the worst options for buying her in the end because of that. I will remember this Amiami...

The weathering on the pipe is so crazy awesome it looks almost real. IMO it's the only option for what to hold. The gun is cool enough and the beam saber is a nice gimmick, but the pipe is just too impressive and fitting not to use.

But yeah my eyes look fine. Much better than the one posted earlier.
so the ones from Ami ami came that fast too? good... got mine from Hobby search but pre-ordered Robbie on ami ami...

yeah the shipping was out of hand too on hobby search... statue was around $113 something... total was $150.60 so like $37 for shipping... came in a decent sized box though, not much bigger than the statue box.

Yeah AmiAmi always gets the product to you at lightning speeds so I'll never forget the good aspects about them. I'm still a bit peeved as I think they put her in a bigger box on purpose.

Got my Heather
Really sad with the final product.
The hair is just horrible. The skin loosing so much details compare to the prototype.
She's not too bad, but not for the price. I think she's closer to 1/7 or 1/8

Oh well....
1zlxk61.jpg

I think she may be closer to 1/7th scale as well.

I was looking online for Pyramid Thing and the nurse and wow they go for a lot these days :( I guess I'll just hope some store has it at my local anime convention for retail price.

this is sad to hear. I had such high hopes for this set. I'm waiting for my heather to get to me. shipped this week. damnit the proto looked eff'n amazing.

Got my Heather
Really sad with the final product.
The hair is just horrible. The skin loosing so much details compare to the prototype.
She's not too bad, but not for the price. I think she's closer to 1/7 or 1/8

Oh well....
1zlxk61.jpg

She is not 1/7 or 1/8. I measured her, she is 25cm tall..and she is not straight

At 1/7 she would be 175cm
At 1/8 she would be 200cm :rotfl

Last edited:
Absolutely GORGEOUS shots man! Now I really want the statue! Glad to see her eyes are in alignment now. May I ask a favor if you could snap her in comparison with say, Hot Toys?

She looks awesome, but I can tell that she has issues getting to look good on camera, judging by your shots there (best I've seen yet), she indeed looks game accurate now. :clap

I don't think she looks that bad at all, other than the wonky eye.

Wish i'd had the money to get PH and the nurse beforehand, otherwise i'd be all over these.

Silent Hill was one of my favorite childhood games along with MGS, Resi Evil and FF. Seems like a lot of people who like this or one of the others seem to like them all

Hope they do more gross characters like abstract daddy

Back