Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't PO'd Heather.
Not that big of a fan of this series to justify yet another custom head sculpt.

well so far I only see ami ami changed the Robbie release date to late March, figured this would happen since Heather was delayed too.

Got mine today. Very happy with her -
Heather01.JPG

Heather02.JPG

Heather03.JPG

Heather04.JPG

Heather05.JPG

Heather06.JPG

Heather07.JPG

Heather08.JPG

Heather09.JPG

Heather10.JPG

Looks like I'll have another awesome repainted item by Maximus Miniature in the near future. :D Really not happy with her head painjob. Very-very lazy painted, but I can't blame them, honestly. Painting faces is a serious business. :lecture
Anyway, it's still one amazing statue! Must_have for me. Already ordered her on AmiAmi.
Sad to say, but looks like I'll have to order custom James statue. Not sure if GECCO are going to give us more SH after Robbie. (((

Looks like I'll have another awesome repainted item by Maximus Miniature in the near future. :D Really not happy with her head painjob. Very-very lazy painted, but I can't blame them, honestly. Painting faces is a serious business. :lecture
Anyway, it's still one amazing statue! Must_have for me. Already ordered her on AmiAmi.
Sad to say, but looks like I'll have to order custom James statue. Not sure if GECCO are going to give us more SH after Robbie. (((

Seems like the paintwork is not as good as the sculpt. This definitely requires a repaint or at least some touch ups.

It was pretty hard to open it, but it will be much easier to paint it this way:

Will send it to my painter this weekend. Probably.

https://mamegyorai.jugem.jp/?eid=1399#sequel

Man look how awesome their boxes are. It looks like I won't end up removing mine :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wow great ****ing box.

I recently got Heather, and was way more impressed with her than I thought I'd be. I'm so happy I went through with the purchase. The paint looks good in hand, especially the eyes…which weren't crossed eyes in my case :lol

I have to say though, comparing it to the in game model…The face doesn't really look like her. This statue leans more towards an anime depiction of her.

why are there 2 colors for the bunnies? now i don't know which color i ordered. i thought it came only with pink, with or without the green tea leaves?

so where to get the blue one? is it exclusive? any difference other than color?

It's exclusive and has a chainsaw with a different quote.
I bought mine through a proxy. $135ish without shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I felt the same way when i unboxed her. She looks great in hand, the hair didn't offend me as much as i thought it would.

Wow great ****ing box.

I recently got Heather, and was way more impressed with her than I thought I'd be. I'm so happy I went through with the purchase. The paint looks good in hand, especially the eyes…which weren't crossed eyes in my case :lol

I have to say though, comparing it to the in game model…The face doesn't really look like her. This statue leans more towards an anime depiction of her.

Back