Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my silent hill statues so far... have a few garage kit ones I bought from someone who puts them together on ebay.

and the nurse alone with nemesis

Yep. Just got my AmiAmi and Proxy request for both Robbies. Super excited!

EMS. Can't believe it's so expensive to ship. They're not even that big right? Guess they're just heavy.

$160 for Pink Robbie and $185 for Blue. Apparently the Blue robbie is on some site for $130 right now, which I do not believe at all considering it was exclusive to some Japanese site...

I think the box is big, did you order the tea leaf? I think the tea leaf can added extra dimension & weight on it, my shipping is pretty expensive too i think it'd be cheaper to use EMS than SAL parcel.

EMS. Can't believe it's so expensive to ship. They're not even that big right? Guess they're just heavy.

$160 for Pink Robbie and $185 for Blue. Apparently the Blue robbie is on some site for $130 right now, which I do not believe at all considering it was exclusive to some Japanese site...

Got the exclusive as well. But even then, Blue Robbie was about $36 for EMS.

Still...shipping is insane. Could be worse. If it was coming from Europe...LOL NOPE.

Seriously cannot wait for them though. I've been waiting forever! And knowing that they are paid and about to be shipped...!!

well the pink robbie is on amazon for 130 free shipping, but it says september 30th pre order. then big bad toystore wants 180 plus shipping.

i got my request as well from ami ami, i just got the robbie with out the tea, 37.28 shipping.

well the pink robbie is on amazon for 130 free shipping, but it says september 30th pre order. then big bad toystore wants 180 plus shipping.

i got my request as well from ami ami, i just got the robbie with out the tea, 37.28 shipping.

Diamond recently acquired the NA distribution rights for these due to toymunkey severely dropping the ball. So those amazon orders are for that.

Anyone think Heather is not quite 1/6 scaled? Looks smaller by abit compared to other 1/6. However the Pistol looks bigger than normal 1/6.

Anyway i felt the pipe looks best on her.

Does your Heather have a mole near the right bottom side of the lips?

I'm not sure why I'm so inclined to spend more money, however I just placed some-what impulse pre-order/buys on the following:

-Heather @ AmiAmi
-Pyramid Head SDCC @ BBTS
-Bubblehead Nurse @ BBTS

I've come to the realization that give or take a few more years, nobody else will pick up the license for SH and make statues, or well seems unlikely anyways (ie Resident Evil). Might as well support the companies now to hopefully get more characters like James and Harry!

I'm not sure why I'm so inclined to spend more money, however I just placed some-what impulse pre-order/buys on the following:

-Heather @ AmiAmi
-Pyramid Head SDCC @ BBTS
-Bubblehead Nurse @ BBTS

I've come to the realization that give or take a few more years, nobody else will pick up the license for SH and make statues, or well seems unlikely anyways (ie Resident Evil). Might as well support the companies now to hopefully get more characters like James and Harry!

Good/official Silent Hill merchandise, especially figures, is so rare that I had to get everything from this line.

Anyone think Heather is not quite 1/6 scaled? Looks smaller by abit compared to other 1/6. However the Pistol looks bigger than normal 1/6.

Anyway i felt the pipe looks best on her.

Does your Heather have a mole near the right bottom side of the lips?

It's hard to say. I imagine Heather herself is probably rather short and skinny and her pose has her legs and arms and back bent so so many factors make it difficult to actually tell if she is truly in scale or not, but I'm honestly leaning on her being slightly underscaled.

Added up my total invested. About $800.

Well...that's not bad for 5 statues.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

But the Pistol is bigger than the standard 1/6 pistols i have, it's like a hand cannon.

Anyway she looks best with the pipe.

Do you have a mole near her lips, not sure it's done on purpose or not.

It's hard to say. I imagine Heather herself is probably rather short and skinny and her pose has her legs and arms and back bent so so many factors make it difficult to actually tell if she is truly in scale or not, but I'm honestly leaning on her being slightly underscaled.

Back