Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure we will be getting this Palps:

mace_palps_duel.jpg

and this Palps:

sith.jpg

If you think otherwise, you would be wrong. :lol

I think.... :confused:

Those were the two costumes he wore in his key parts in the story. The black robe from the end is a distant third. Plus I'm sure we'll get an Emperor Palpatine from later on in the saga eventually, so they will most likely shy away from doing the ROTS black robe.

Why does McDiarmid look so fat in this pic? Is that really him, or some guy they got for publicity shots?

sith.jpg

A 2-pack is the way to go. Just imagine having to swap his head, hands, and robes.. no way!

And a MAJOR detail, I hope they get both of his sabers right!

SidiousROTSSM.jpg

He used this one first.

Sidious2ROTSSM.jpg

The V2, used in the latter part of the film.

A 2-pack is the way to go. Just imagine having to swap his head, hands, and robes.. no way!

SidiousROTSSM.jpg

He used this one first.

Sidious2ROTSSM.jpg

That black saber would make a nice ex.

I'd like to see him have both sabers too. Guess there's not much else for him to come with in line of Exclusives though. Perhaps a Holo version of Commander Cody, or the black robe he puts on when he's Darth Sidious talking to Dooku and Trade Fed.

SidiousROTSSM.jpg

He used this one first.

Sidious2ROTSSM.jpg

Interesting. Never knew that. Is that a filming mistake or was that planned in the script, like he lost it in the Mace fight or something?

Interesting. Never knew that. Is that a filming mistake or was that planned in the script, like he lost it in the Mace fight or something?

Well, he did actually lose it in the Mace fight. Mace kicks it or hits it (I can't recall which), and it flies out of the open window.

I hope so, I don't want to wait another two months before another figure is revealed:monkey2

The V2 is Sidious' backup "holdout" saber, but I never knew it had a black grip. I thought it was identical to the V1.

me too. i remember having to explain this to my friends how he had a lightsaber to fight yoda with. why is it so hard to understand that he probably had several stashed away for emergencies. its not like he could carry one on person all the time like the Jedi did.

so i guess every SS SW item(12" or PF) that will ship this year has already been announced?

Think we'll get a peek this Thursday, or will SS be too busy decompressing and we'll have to wait until next week for an announcement?

:confused:

Well considering that most of them got back today after packing up on mon I dont expect much except maybe a SDCC wrap up.

Well considering that most of them got back today after packing up on mon I dont expect much except maybe a SDCC wrap up.

Haha so much for the supposed anniversary year. it seems like a lot of collectors are disappointed but what the heck.

Back