Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can live with this not being shown for a little while since we at least know its comming. However I would have prefered that we have seen this at comic con and had to wait for Bespin Luke. I have no issue with this only comming out in 08 though it will more then likley be more expensive then a regular figure and there is enough stuff still to come before January.

A 2-pack is the way to go. Just imagine having to swap his head, hands, and robes.. no way!

And a MAJOR detail, I hope they get both of his sabers right!

SidiousROTSSM.jpg

He used this one first.

Sidious2ROTSSM.jpg

The V2, used in the latter part of the film.

If this is true, I do hope SSC can attend to such details.

Did you expect every figure to be OT this year?

I personally didn't expect every figure to be OT. I'm happy with this year, I was just making a sarcastic comment on behalf of the disappointed collectors haha.

That only adds to my suspicion that SS didnt intend to announce the 2-pack at SDCC, but they felt they had to after the poor response to Padme.
Why not, they annonced the idea of a 2-pack at CIV, then a few months later they revealed more info about this. I don't think they changed an entire presentation in a few days based on the fact the the SW nerds didnt like a figure.

That only adds to my suspicion that SS didnt intend to announce the 2-pack at SDCC, but they felt they had to after the poor response to Padme.

Nah, the tease was in their presentation slideshow. They fully ment to tease us. I thought Padme looked great in person though. Her outfit was a bit shiny (didn't appear to be on the cartoon) but other than that she looked as accurate as putting movie Pamde in a cartoon Padme outfit.

Does anyone think next Thursday's podcast & newsletter combo will be the reveal of this already-known-to-exist 2-pack?

:emperor

No. And the only thing I am basing that on is the fact that the teaser is in the Vol. 10 catalog. I think if they were going to show us sooner (rather than later) the catalog would have had a pic of the 2 pack. :monkey2

Thought I'd give this thread a little bump.

Good ol' Dusty dropped us a nice little hint when Darth Maul RAH went up for PPO.

Thanks for the comments about the new PPO system - keep 'em coming! (Alice, we've noted your credit card number comment, and the email confirmation MaulFan :duff .... sorry, Rory, you'll just have to make sure to have your password handy for the next one!)

We thought this would be a good test for it, rather than springing it on you during that upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO :monkey3

I am so excited about this 2-Pack, the preview can't get here soon enough.

Thought I'd give this thread a little bump.

Good ol' Dusty dropped us a nice little hint when Darth Maul RAH went up for PPO.

I am so excited about this 2-Pack, the preview can't get here soon enough.

I'm assuming, preview in 2-3 weeks and then PPO the week after that.

My question is, where the hell is the next PF????

I'm really excited to get a Sidious in the line finally. I can't wait for this to get to PPO!:emperor

Back