Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a $25 gift card. :duff

Can you use a gift card with reward points?

No, I think that's addressed in the Gift Card terms and conditions.

As for Reward Points on Con items, you can use them on anything that's pre-ordering, unless specifically noted otherwise (for example: the Attendee & Non-Attendee Exclusives).

No, I think that's addressed in the Gift Card terms and conditions.

As for Reward Points on Con items, you can use them on anything that's pre-ordering, unless specifically noted otherwise (for example: the Attendee & Non-Attendee Exclusives).

good shiat :lecture. I hope to use them on a new Pred maquette if it comes about :yess:

I'll be looking forward to an Alien maquette, original Giger style and preferably standing up. Been saving rewards points for this for awhile now.

Thanks Dusty! :D

errr.. guys sorry to bother, but I really need to ask about placing order at the sideshowtoy.com, when do we pay for our item there? Is it when the item is ready to ship, or we can pay just today after we placed our order?

About the Waitlist order, is it really giving us a chance to get the particular item?

thanks man!

errr.. guys sorry to bother, but I really need to ask about placing order at the sideshowtoy.com, when do we pay for our item there? Is it when the item is ready to ship, or we can pay just today after we placed our order?

About the Waitlist order, is it really giving us a chance to get the particular item?

thanks man!

If it is in stock---You pay when you order-as it will be sent out
If it is a pre-order--you pay when the item gets ready to ship
Waitlist has worked for many of us.

Where are these codes?

The video Gift Card hostess in the bottom right corner should pop up automatically on your first visit today to SideshowCollectibles.com If you don't (or didn't) see it, shoot an email to [email protected] with subject line: Comic-Con Gift Card - and explain your dilemma - and they will reply with instructions/help. Keep in mind, only one code can be used per person/account, so no need to email customer service if you already got one

-SideshowAlex

Hi! Apologies for the online wallet not working properly quite yet - they are on it! When it is, you SHOULD be able to enter in any codes that you have currently to add them to your list.

As for the opportunity to use 2 codes at once, that will come up here in the next couple weeks, so just keep an eye out. It will last for at least a few days, so you should have ample time to take advantage when it does! (sorry, don't know the exact day it's going to launch) :duff

Will we be able to use more than 2 codes at once? I have several GC's I could use..not much money but Id like to use them all in one shot.

Will we be able to use more than 2 codes at once? I have several GC's I could use..not much money but Id like to use them all in one shot.

Apparently it is 1 SDCC gift card per person/account. You can't combine gift cards. You can't combine gift cards and reward points. You can't combine gift cards with free shipping.

Thanks again to Sideshow for such an awesome promotion.

I scored a HT Martian Soldier for $75 off!

When our double Gift Card promotion takes place, you will be able to use 2 Gift Cards toward one order. More details of the ins and outs of this promo will be available soon, so keep an eye out! :)

-SideshowAlex

Back