Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snagged a code as well, love the fact that you can save it for later! this is an awesome addition, now I can spend at my leisure instead of scrambling for something to write the code on. Thanks Sc!

option on the page to save the code asked me to log in to my account and put the code in my wallet there. Looks like a new feaure, great idea as far as I'm concerned. code still expires in a month, but that's a month I have to shop.

It's not working right now. When it works, all your coupon codes should be in the white box where you normally type it in.

So, in the production blog, it appears they are doing some type of new Arnold/Terminator statue from T2 I think.

In the background though, there is this fairly large looking head laying on its side. Does anyone know what it is from?

whatisit.jpg

wallets not up yet, but i'm hoping to combine my code there with one at home. Any word when we'll be able to combine codes dusty? It was in the last newsletter and I'd love to be able to get something bigger for my collection this summer, and combining a few will just help me do that.

Hi! Apologies for the online wallet not working properly quite yet - they are on it! When it is, you SHOULD be able to enter in any codes that you have currently to add them to your list.

As for the opportunity to use 2 codes at once, that will come up here in the next couple weeks, so just keep an eye out. It will last for at least a few days, so you should have ample time to take advantage when it does! (sorry, don't know the exact day it's going to launch) :duff

As for the opportunity to use 2 codes at once, that will come up here in the next couple weeks, so just keep an eye out. It will last for at least a few days, so you should have ample time to take advantage when it does! (sorry, don't know the exact day it's going to launch) :duff

Thanks for the info Dusty, much appreciated.

Will it be a max of 2 codes at once? And can they be from the same promotion?

This is a great boon that will help sell out some of those GC-eligible items. I'm surprised there isn't more anticipation and talk about it.

Back