Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dusty... a few of us were ordering the Guardian Predator, @ 10:00 and we're all getting wait-listed... how many did SS have available?

EDIT: My order was placed @ 17:00:58

Last edited:
thats cool about the teasers the day before so I dont get caught off guard too bad, but I have no idea what will be up for tomorrow from the teasers. Did you guys see the newletter contest? That would be sick to win a 1:2 IM maquette :pray:

Hey Dusty... a few of us were ordering the Guardian Predator, @ 10:00 and we're all getting wait-listed... how many did SS have available?

EDIT: My order was placed @ 17:00:58

Yep, see the first sentence of my footer ;) Nah, no one to blame, it was just severely limited by Hot Toys and sold through way faster than expected, causing a few glitches in the system. Here's the email sent by Customer Service (which I'm sure people have posted already, but just in case):

Thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles and for participating in our Priority Pre-order for the Guardian Predator 12” figure, item 900992, from Hot Toys.

We understand that you have recently created a Waitlist order for the ATTENDEE Collect-n-Go option. However, our complete attendee inventory has been reserved and we will not be converting reservations. Therefore, you will receive an e-mail notification of the cancellation of your reservation shortly.

We want to make sure that you have a chance at securing this figure, therefore we strongly suggest that you participate in the ordering process for our Non-Attendee version tomorrow, July 2nd, at 10 am PT.

We apologize that we could not fulfill your wait list. Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

wtf is this?.....

2000923025515.jpg

wtf is this?.....

2000923025515.jpg

I'm thinking Deadpool as well and that's the print that's coming with the comiquette.

Will probably blow the Kotobukiya DP out of the water and be nice to see a good DP statue.

A new contest is up and it's for a Harbinger Subject 2221, so if you're wanting one now is your chance.

BTW, Hey Dusty what time will the new products be revealed today? :pray:

Back