Sideshow's Horrifying "Universal Monsters PURGE"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there really is one of these sitting at SSC~they need to give it to you Nick. You've been pining for one for years now, and there was never anybody as faithful to the sse versions of these monsters as you are/were. C'mon SSC~hlp Nickie out as a going away present.:peace

While the Mistress is looking for him, I hope she finds your Ardeth Bey and Frankenstein Busts for you, That you were forced to sell because of this economy. :monkey2

Nick

I'm all good, and definitely trying to collect less these days. I would just like to see the "Son of Frankenstein" figure go to a respectable home and that of a true Universal Monsters devotee.

:D

While the Mistress is looking for him, I hope she finds your Ardeth Bey and Frankenstein Busts for you, That you were forced to sell because of this economy. :monkey2

Nick

While I appreciate the sentiment Nickie, I couldnt afford to buy them back right now. Money is tight, and its amazing how unimportant stuff like Frankenstein busts become when all your money is being eaten up by things like groceries, a mortgage, gasoline and utilites.:mad:

It would be interesting to know if SS had plans to do a 1:1 bust of The Mummy or The Wolfman before all of this. They were obvious additions to the line.

It would be interesting to know if SS had plans to do a 1:1 bust of The Mummy or The Wolfman before all of this. They were obvious additions to the line.

I doubt it. The Creature is usually the death rattle for a line at SSC. He was the last pf, the last bust, and the last diorama. Since he usually sells more than the others, they must use him to gauge further interest. If he comes up with an unfavorable number, they scrap the line. That's my guess anyway.:lol:lecture:peace

No Richard Sideshow will not give me or sell me the Son of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure. :( No Son of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure for me.:monkey2

Who knows bud... maybe some day! You know if any of us come across it, you're getting it. Get it out of your head for sanity's sake but have a little wishful thinking that it might appear some day.

This thread sucks!!! :cuss

I guess the odds of getting a Creature Walks Among Us PF just went from slim to none. :monkey2

Although, I'm probably the only one who would have bought that PF. :cuckoo: :lol

This thread sucks!!! :cuss

I guess the odds of getting a Creature Walks Among Us PF just went from slim to none. :monkey2

Although, I'm probably the only one who would have bought that PF. :cuckoo: :lol

I would've bought one, too. Would've liked to have seen a raging Revenge of the Creature PF, trying to break free from his shackles.

I doubt it. The Creature is usually the death rattle for a line at SSC. He was the last pf, the last bust, and the last diorama. Since he usually sells more than the others, they must use him to gauge further interest. If he comes up with an unfavorable number, they scrap the line. That's my guess anyway.:lol:lecture:peace

Wow, I hadn't noticed that. I have the PF and it's one of my favorites. Did it work out like that through a process of releasing items for different monsters, with the Creature mixed in or did SS do only the Creature in a full range of formats (PF followed by dio then by bust, etc.)? I can't seem to recall.

Back