Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow's 1/6 Laura Croft

I just realized that we have been posting to a "Laura Croft" thread....:lol

Looks like her...

laurabox.jpg

Anyone have a picture of the Lara they are recreating from Legend?

It looks like she's wearing one of those wool collared flight jackets, but it's hard to tell.

Neat figure, and looks like they finally addressed that horrible female neck joint. I really want to see how poseable the new female body is.

They need to eventually offer these new bodies as "Buck 2.0" :rock

Neat figure, and looks like they finally addressed that horrible female neck joint. I really want to see how poseable the new female body is.

They need to eventually offer these new bodies as "Buck 2.0" :rock

Don't get ahead Josh. I'm just kicking around that it LOOKS new, but Dave says it's not and he's usually pretty good about these things. We probably won't know until next week.

Kinda wish it was the "regular" teal/green tanktop version, but I'll still grab this one just the same. :D Can't wait to see more pics.

Anyone have a picture of the Lara they are recreating from Legend?

It looks like she's wearing one of those wool collared flight jackets, but it's hard to tell.

she had SO many outfits in that game.

Last edited:

looks awesome , I was thinking yesterday , if I picked up resi Leon there was not many other game characters that interested me to go with him.
This is a must !.
Very surprising news.

Hopefully she comes with that vine... It's Poll Dancing Laura!!! ;)

its looking good, but to me Lara is a bit less clothed. I know they did it to cover the joints, but i'm not so opposed to letting the joints show. but i know im in a minority, so i'll deal.

We got a move into the appropriate section but no name change to "LARA CROFT"??? :confused

You can plop the hair onto Padme's head and get a very good Angelina Jolie varient.............

Back