Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her in today and I am very pleased. No real problems, over a really good figure.

SANY2620-1.jpg

Hey, who's that guy behind her? :lol

She is a good figure...shes just a little frustrating int hat some parts are fantastic and a few are really cheesy. I am glad I got her, though.

She is a good figure...shes just a little frustrating int hat some parts are fantastic and a few are really cheesy. I am glad I got her, though.

Definitely some frustrating things, like getting her tank top on, boots back on with socks on, the elastic straps for the holster were to big so I cut them down. Also gonna shorten the belt for the holster too.

I love futzing with my figures and doing extra crap to them, so none of this really bothered me.

Overall a solid figure.

Modded her over to a BBI Perfect body...it looks a lot better for her. Unfortunately SIDESHOW forgot to pack her Raider clothes in my pack...so I have to wait to get those. I have her in her winter gear.

The head hangs somewhat "loose" on the body...it is prone to moving all around...but other than that, no biggie.

You will need to perhaps mod the hands (ie drill a bigger hole into the Sideshow hands) to get them to adapt onto the BBI wrist joints.

I was gonna replace the body too, but to my own surprise I am satisfied with the Sideshow body. I dont think I will both switching out bodies. Not yet anyway, maybe if I can find another head and a set of boots I will buy an extra body so I can have 2 figures. Either way, I am pleasantly surprised that I have no real issue with the Sideshow body.

SANY2628.jpg

I was changing her into her shorts and t-shirt. Took me at least fifteen minutes to do it, and I even stretched out one of the stitches on her shirt. The boots are almost impossible to get on without a hair dryer, but over all an ok figure.

Any chance you could post a pic? I'd like to see how that turned out.

I'll have some pics to post soon. I had originally mounted her head onto an Otaku body, but after some thought decided to make a hybrid body by grafting the Buck body neck onto a Takara CG 2.0 body. I am still waiting on Sideshow to send me a replacement T shirt for her since the first one ripped... though I won't hold my breath... though I am not sure which outfit from the game series I want to do.... I had planned on doing several, which is why I originally ordered the 4, but sadly, this piss poor excuse for a high end item really killed that for me.

Definitely some frustrating things, like getting her tank top on, boots back on with socks on, the elastic straps for the holster were to big so I cut them down. Also gonna shorten the belt for the holster too.

I love futzing with my figures and doing extra crap to them, so none of this really bothered me.

Overall a solid figure.

Stop undressing her King! No matter how much spare change you throw at her she will never sleep with you! :tap

I was able to get the tshirt on a Cy Girl 2.0 body without any real problems (was tight, but only took a minute or two to work it on.

I thought the female Buck was a smaller body?

I was able to get the tshirt on a Cy Girl 2.0 body without any real problems (was tight, but only took a minute or two to work it on.

The Buck body is less endowed than the CG 2.0, however the issue is the ROM of the shoulders. The CG 2.0's shoulders can go nearly perfect 90 degrees vertical, whereas the Buck body can't.

I changed mine into the shorts outfit and the buck body doesn't bother me too much. I'm even getting a second one for the Nepal outfit. Does anyone want to see more done with this license, like a TR: Anniversary or a TR: Underworld version?

I changed mine into the shorts outfit and the buck body doesn't bother me too much. I'm even getting a second one for the Nepal outfit. Does anyone want to see more done with this license, like a TR: Anniversary or a TR: Underworld version?

Yeah, I'd love so see more done with this license, providing they get a new body and don't screw it up or rest on their laurels which is clearly what they have done with this and Indy.

TR: Underworld, TR: Legend (The Evening Dress, or Biker Outfit), TR Classic Outfit, etc... alot they could do, but I am wary after this first one.

Any pictures of how she looks. How did you get the hands to go on. I just bought the same body and am thinking of trying it out myself.

Back