Sideshow Zartan Sneak Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah listen to Rusty aka The Josh! I mean he was made into a freaking GI JOE people. 45k? Dayum. I need to catch up SuperFan.

Anyway... I don't mind the 2 Zartans idea (blue and regular). The more, the merrier! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway... I don't mind the 2 Zartans idea (blue and regular). The more, the merrier! :D

Why can't they just make one that actually turns color in the sun? They did it with the smaller figure back in the day. Why not now? Granted I don't like my toys sitting in the sun, but it might save us some money.:hi5:

Why can't they just make one that actually turns color in the sun? They did it with the smaller figure back in the day. Why not now? Granted I don't like my toys sitting in the sun, but it might save us some money.:hi5:

It's different when you're talking a $4 1:18th scale figure. I want it to look like a high-end 1:6th scale collectible, not a Hasbro toy, if I'm dropping $130 on it. If they can't do that, then I'm fine without it.

I think he's listening to his gun. :lol

And maybe he has a puppet drawn on his right fist.

23092670448468bf79d2o.jpg

That's his Jennifer Lopez disguise!

It's different when you're talking a $4 1:18th scale figure. I want it to look like a high-end 1:6th scale collectible, not a Hasbro toy, if I'm dropping $130 on it. If they can't do that, then I'm fine without it.

Um, okay. Just because it's going to be 1/6 scale wouldn't mean they would somehow slump on the details if they made it change colors.

more along the the lines of the chemicals needed for that to work are going to do odd things with pricing, as well as people not being sure what might happen with how brittle it might make the body.

there are several Chemistry related concerns, and a few cost-based ones.

Hasbro even went with color changing paint over color changing plastic on the latest zartan. And it did not go so well.

I had sunglasses in the 80's that changed color in the sun, and they were a few bucks.. . .

Looks nice, one of the figures i'll have to get. Always liked Zartan, any idea when we'll see helmeted Cobra Commander?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back