Sideshow Zartan Sneak Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been posted before, if it has I apologize:

Here is a collector question from recent ‘Ask Sideshow’ submission, complete with a cool sneak peek!:
What are the chances of Zartan being the next Cobra 12-inch figure? He has a lot of great guns and knives. Plus, maybe the first ever color-changing figure!! Even could have an exclusive mask! What are your thoughts?

Yes, Zartan is in development, but he won’t be the next Cobra that you see announced. At this stage, we’ve completed some of Zartan’s elements (see below for a sneak peek), and we’re working on a few new and important body/armor elements that will be integral to Zartan and a few others. He’s a complex figure, and we’ll need a little more time before he’s ready to debut.

021610zartan01.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow zartan info

Sweetness! I seriously hope I am wrong. This line has been a hell of a lot of fun so far!

I dont know if this has been posted before, if it has I apologize:

Here is a collector question from recent ‘Ask Sideshow’ submission, complete with a cool sneak peek!:
What are the chances of Zartan being the next Cobra 12-inch figure? He has a lot of great guns and knives. Plus, maybe the first ever color-changing figure!! Even could have an exclusive mask! What are your thoughts?

Yes, Zartan is in development, but he won’t be the next Cobra that you see announced. At this stage, we’ve completed some of Zartan’s elements (see below for a sneak peek), and we’re working on a few new and important body/armor elements that will be integral to Zartan and a few others. He’s a complex figure, and we’ll need a little more time before he’s ready to debut.

021610zartan01.jpg

Mask is too necessary to the figure to be the Ex.

very cool, detailed looking face based on what they are showing. Glad he is being considered at this point, anyway. Exclusive could be the bow used to kill the hard master.

If that sculpt is 1/6 for the figure Im impressed already and I wonder how much new body development they gonna do when they say "new body/armor".
Please don't sculpt the armor on the body Sideshow.:slap

Mask is too necessary to the figure to be the Ex.

You guys think Sideshow will do masks or switch-out heads? Masks would be cool.

very cool, detailed looking face based on what they are showing. Glad he is being considered at this point, anyway. Exclusive could be the bow used to kill the hard master.

Excellent idea. A compound bow with the sound amplification equipment he used would be awesome.

The masks can be generic just like the original figure but, it would be cool if they gave him a mask that looks like one of the joes.... Flint or Duke maybe.

I think that I would prefer that they stick to his weapons and stuff. One mask to hold in his hands for some poses, maybe even a case with two to exemplify that he chages to many different disguises, but if I really want Zartan to look like another character, I would just use the other figure.

I think that I would prefer that they stick to his weapons and stuff. One mask to hold in his hands for some poses, maybe even a case with two to exemplify that he chages to many different disguises, but if I really want Zartan to look like another character, I would just use the other figure.

Well, the original came with a single mask that made him NOT look like Zartan. It wasn't designed after any of the RAH Joes. I'd be content with that. But not as an Ex.

Well, the original came with a single mask that made him NOT look like Zartan. It wasn't designed after any of the RAH Joes. I'd be content with that. But not as an Ex.

instead of masks, I'd just have him come with a couple extra heads, one of them exclusive. A generic and one of a joe maybe.

Well, a mask won't look like anything but a mask. So if you're going to pose him holding one it's perfect but while wearing it he would probably look pretty silly..... A head or two seems like the way to go.

Might be a really cool way to give us some alternate sculpts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back