Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny being fairly new to collecting I notice some pieces come with a fairly fast es. Just thought with this being close to the original red and black pf they might of had a number in mind. Maybe they still do? Lol

It's funny being fairly new to collecting I notice some pieces come with a fairly fast es. Just thought with this being close to the original red and black pf they might of had a number in mind. Maybe they still do? Lol

They very well might. I definitely see your point. Time will tell though. Could be next week. Could be in a month. Could be in TWO months.

You were expecting an ES announcement already?
You are new to SS.

Apoc had a rare quick ES release.
Average must be well over a month now.

Yea that seems to be the norm nowadays. Definitely don't get used to quick ES determinations cause that doesn't happen often.

So, the ES for this is 1500. Considering there is no EX, I guess this number isn't too far off what I expected. I was hoping for 1250, like the Deadpool EX.

I love the original (my personal pick for fig of the year 2013), and I love the uncanny x-force run, so I'm pumped to get this.

Any1 in the uk who would like to sell their original Deadpool to fund this and save on ebay fees please pm me. I'm looking for one with no flaws :wink1:

Well, Sideshow has a bad reputation of starting on a line, and never finishing it. So I would just ignore everything that is unconfirmed, and only decide on the basis of what is known.

G.I. Joe line :(

I really hope they do finish this line. I'm a huge X-Force fan since Crains series. Wolverine would be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back