Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
top 5? more like top 25.

something like:

spiderman
capt America
iron man
hulk
thor
wolverine
venom
some xmen
other avengers
Deadpool lol

Not being a fanboy, but besides Wolverine, who is in more titles every month, has their own videogame that's actually good, and fans actually want a movie starring?

Hell, name 4 more Marvel characters that people at conventions dress up more than Deadpool as? :lol

I'd say he's...here we go, it's inevitable...C or D list.

I stand firm on the fact only Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and maybe Hulk and Wonder Woman are the only A listers. Everybody knows them. Catwoman, Joker, Iron Man and Wolverine are B, they're very popular but you couldn't say they're "Superman" popular. Someone like Storm is C, fairly well known due to exposure. So Deadpool has to be below that. His popularity is his strong fan base and he's generally a likeable character. He can sell solo comics and Video games, whereas other more we'll known and popular characters, like say Cyclops, can't.

Storm is C, but Deadpool is D? :cuckoo: :slap

Cant remember the last Storm comic book i bought..

This is a very opinionated debate, and lacks evidence and fact. I was with you right up until you used Storm as your C lister ;)

I think as a stand alone character, Storm will never be. Where as i can and will display Deadpool alone and feel good about my decision to do so.

Last edited:
Storm is C, but Deadpool is D? :cuckoo: :slap

Cant remember the last Storm comic book i bought..

This is a very opinionated debate, and lacks evidence and fact. I was with you right up until you used Storm as your C lister ;)

I think as a stand alone character, Storm will never be. Where as i can and will display Deadpool alone and feel good about my decision to do so.

Well it's all relative, really. I'll put it like this. I have a coworker who never heard of the Flash until I mentioned him earlier this year, and most of you would consider Flash A or B list. He was never into comics so he only knew superheroes from movies he's seen or known of... Marvel movies, X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman and Superman. Beyond that, he didn't know anyone else. To him Black Widow is A list because she ultimately saved the Earth while the Flash is... who? Lol. This is the rest of the world's view... they don't know how many comics a character sells because they don't care, but they do know who keeps showing up in the movies and TV shows they see. Deadpool sells comics, yet still doesn't have huge exposure beyond a few games and cartoons, and a barely recognizable appearance in a not highly regarded movie.

As far as displaying Deadpool alone and feeling good about it, great, but I'm not sure what that matters. :dunno I like my DP PF, although he's in his box, but I feel just as great looking at my Storm and Psylocke PFs next to each other right now, lol. All 3 look cool, though.

This thread has turned into lolz

Even as someone who contributed to this, I still agree, lol

Well it's all relative, really. I'll put it like this. I have a coworker who never heard of the Flash until I mentioned him earlier this year, and most of you would consider Flash A or B list. He was never into comics so he only knew superheroes from movies he's seen or known of... Marvel movies, X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman and Superman. Beyond that, he didn't know anyone else. To him Black Widow is A list because she ultimately saved the Earth while the Flash is... who? Lol. This is the rest of the world's view... they don't know how many comics a character sells because they don't care, but they do know who keeps showing up in the movies and TV shows they see. Deadpool sells comics, yet still doesn't have huge exposure beyond a few games and cartoons, and a barely recognizable appearance in a not highly regarded movie.

As far as displaying Deadpool alone and feeling good about it, great, but I'm not sure what that matters. :dunno I like my DP PF, although he's in his box, but I feel just as great looking at my Storm and Psylocke PFs next to each other right now, lol. All 3 look cool, though.

Even as someone who contributed to this, I still agree, lol

I tend to agree with everything you said. And your right, its very relative.

Anywhoo, ill be replacing my Deadpool with this version without a second thought. :clap

I'd say he's...here we go, it's inevitable...C or D list.

I stand firm on the fact only Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and maybe Hulk and Wonder Woman are the only A listers. Everybody knows them. Catwoman, Joker, Iron Man and Wolverine are B, they're very popular but you couldn't say they're "Superman" popular. Someone like Storm is C, fairly well known due to exposure. So Deadpool has to be below that. His popularity is his strong fan base and he's generally a likeable character. He can sell solo comics and Video games, whereas other more we'll known and popular characters, like say Cyclops, can't.
wait what?

Here a pic preview
1422447_360599734084794_1962973416_n.jpg

Sorry to ask something that has probably been answered, but any word on when he'll go on sale? I want one.

Back