Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered....too bad there's no discount, at least not from me.

damn, this PO went up early. SSC employee probably just sneaked in, do his or her thing, and sneaked out.

Pre-ordered! However I am wondering, is there even an Ex with this piece? If SSC does not produce an Ex., they should at least keep the quantity low.

The only reason this is a deal breaker for me is how he holds the sword with his left hand. If I could put a gun there instead I'd get this. Even without the COH.

Looks great, but one properly colored deadpool is good enough for me, particularly when I have spazzy's awesome sword hand customs coming!

The only reason this is a deal breaker for me is how he holds the sword with his left hand. If I could put a gun there instead I'd get this. Even without the COH.

Same issue for me because I can't display that in my detolf. The Lack of extra parts with the same pricing is also a nope for me. I'm happy with my iconic Red and Black with Rubber Chicken.

Not a huge dead pool fan but i did enjoy reading uncanny xmen.

Physical different variant. different arm position and new base which was a nice touch. Sounds like people who missed out of the ex want the ex chicken because they missed out on it.

Well no brainer how i'm gonna to display both. comical head with chicken and merc with swords. if had to complain i'd like to have his hand gun included in this.

Price is fine to me. i think storm was 350 and it was only a color variant so i'm quite please with this double dip.

red and black dp and punisher and uncanny dead pool with psylocke. i am quite happy thank you sideshow.

I'm thinking of hunting down the original Red DP and seeing if someone can customize his right hand to look like this one. Then I'd be set.

Back