1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not seeing any new images or pre-order info for this. Hmm strange.

They've changed the preview page to remove the date. Now it just says it'll go up for pre-order in "the near future."

Disappointing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Who says they're not putting her up for pre-order? Just a delay. Could mean a delay in anything from design, to manufacturing, to marketing, to shipping, to timing release with the new movie, etc., etc., etc....

Who says they're not putting her up for pre-order? Just a delay. Could mean a delay in anything from design, to manufacturing, to marketing, to shipping, to timing release with the new movie, etc., etc., etc....
He said they decided not to put her up, which is true, because they did not put her up at the scheduled time. He did not say "Why did they decide to never put it up."

He said they decided not to put her up, which is true, because they did not put her up at the scheduled time. He did not say "Why did they decide to never put it up."

Correct. I would assume the delay would be short, just wondering why the last minute change. Can't remember that happening before.

$245, nope. If it turns out decent I’ll just pick it up from Popcultcha for $80 less when it eventually goes in the bargain bin.

Price definitely isn't great, but I will continue to support this excellent line. Also, I want the exclusive. So POd.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Price definitely isn't great, but I will continue to support this excellent line. Also, I want the exclusive. So POd.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Likewise and good to finally see a regular suit WW with sculpted hair. Take note Hot Toys for the next Gal figure.

I dig it for the most part. I'm sure that $245 price tag has something to do with Phicen/TBLeague's cut. Their bodies alone go for $70ish.

I could be wrong but from the pics, what really bothers me is that they didn't go for the more muscular female body that Phicen/TBLeague offer which they've used on their most recent Red Sonja figures. For a comic Wonder Woman, I would've prefered that body which means if I got this, I'd have to pony up another $70ish for a new body which would suck

Last edited:
Man, I'm really digging her overall aesthetic, it definitely looks like a Wonder Woman to me. She's a quintessential comic superhero, and this figure based on what's shown so far captures her glory, in my opinion.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the Red Sonja body they're using.

08250910.jpg

Me personally, I'm not really digging the face (a bit mannish), and the "five-head" is a bit much, also.

08252910.jpg

Back