1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said, Teflon tape works fine for the ankles.

as for why I feel ripped off? Well, I indeed knew what I was getting and bought it because I need the Supes, Bats and WW together, but yeah, it felt like a rip off from the start. :(

both my batman and my superman are here waiting for the arrival of the wonder woman to complete the trinity ... both are wearing bodys phicen and costumes that I made myself ... but the wonder woman should not make any changes.
batman 11.jpg

Teflon tape.

I have the new Supes (awesome) and this heap of crap they call Wonder Woman. Probably one of the worst figure ever released by Sideshow. I keep watching at it and still can?t find a single thing that justify the price. Phicen usually uses only their tan bodies for every female figure and here, Sideshow was even dumb enough to use the pale body. Costume is... minimal, head is ... okay I guess. Great for an 80 bucks figure. At the price point they?re selling, I feel like the worst cretin in the world for buying.

Thanks for your honesty and saving us a few bucks. Every time I go back to wondering about this figure (pun intended) I get a reality smack in the face :clap:lol Hopefully if there's a CW in the works, she turns out A LOT better and prettier IMO

Thanks for your honesty and saving us a few bucks. Every time I go back to wondering about this figure (pun intended) I get a reality smack in the face :clap:lol Hopefully if there's a CW in the works, she turns out A LOT better and prettier IMO

:lol I feel the same. She's still on my wishlist at SSC but I just cannot justify this figure whatsoever. I'll get HQ if the final product turns out well and CW 2.0 if/when they make her.

Ordered this Wonder Woman out of my reward points. I have some heads which I can use so its ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back