1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't really need another WW but I may have to purchase this. This is a good translation from Comics page to 1/6 figure (something not easy to do). Not the Superman or Batman though, nope, sorry, bye. Time to move onto other characters, Sideshow. Bravo on Flash, finally.

This looks great to me, to go along with the rest of the line. It's a definite Pre-Order for me! I'm still guessing it'll be a pretty bare-bones figure, but I wonder what the Sideshow exclusive might be?... an invisible jet?....

Invisible jet is in the regular release. You can’t see it cause, invisible, but that’s why you’ll pay around $220 for a girl in bikini. :)

This looks great to me, to go along with the rest of the line. It's a definite Pre-Order for me! I'm still guessing it'll be a pretty bare-bones figure, but I wonder what the Sideshow exclusive might be?... an invisible jet?....

I’d hate to think what shipping would cost on a 1/6 jet.

Can’t wait to see SSC take on a seamless body

This might be a purchase for me . I imagine the hair will be similar to their Baroness hair

There’s no SSC take on a seamless body. That body is a Phicen body.

They can’t use an actual phicen body I’m sure it’s copy righted by TB League

Just like HT couldn’t use a Phicen for Gadot WW

Where’s your proof

They can’t use an actual phicen body I’m sure it’s copy righted by TB League

Just like HT couldn’t use a Phicen for Gadot WW

Where’s your proof

Sideshow are working with TB League to produce the Court of the Dead line.

TB League has teamed up with a few companies to produce figures, namely Dark Horse for a few characters from Lady Death. I wouldn't be surprised if TB League didn't sculpt the face for them, too.

No, Tom Gilliland himself said they've partnered with Phicen on the Court of the Dead Sixth Scale line, no mention of TB League:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/court-of-the-dead-kier-first-sword-of-death-phicen-904176

TBLeague is Phicen. They changed the name when another company started causing some sort of trouble with the Phicen name.

TBLeague is the brand name they have on the fronts of the boxes I have, and on the back in tiny print it says 'Produced by PHICEN'.

I think it was something to do with another company passing themselves off as Phicen, complete with a fake website. (iphicen.com?)

Yeah, Phicen and TB League are the same company. I imagine you don't own any or watch the Youtube videos or anything like that. They are quite awesome; Sideshow made a great choice by teaming with them.

Yeah, Phicen and TB League are the same company. I imagine you don't own any or watch the Youtube videos or anything like that. They are quite awesome; Sideshow made a great choice by teaming with them.

I know they're the same company by two different names. I own the first Red Sonja and Spartan Warrior, they say Phicen on the box not TB League btw.
Point being Gilliland said Phicen, and Sideshow's own website specifically say Phicen, not TB League.

TBLeague is the new name of Phicen after a dispute where they lost the right to use Phicen. So SSC is working with Phicen. Everybody keeps calling them Phicen but the name was changed, even on the boxes, some 2 years ago.

Besides, it’s not really a name change as Phicen was first known as Tiger Brothers (TB).

TBLeague is the new name of Phicen after a dispute where they lost the right to use Phicen. So SSC is working with Phicen. Everybody keeps calling them Phicen but the name was changed, even on the boxes, some 2 years ago.

Besides, it’s not really a name change as Phicen was first known as Tiger Brothers (TB).

Ah I see..thanks for information

I know they're the same company by two different names. I own the first Red Sonja and Spartan Warrior, they say Phicen on the box not TB League btw.
Point being Gilliland said Phicen, and Sideshow's own website specifically say Phicen, not TB League.

Quite the head-scratcher. Why would SSC call them Phicen when legally they go by TB League? Could it be that they just got it wrong?

Quite the head-scratcher. Why would SSC call them Phicen when legally they go by TB League? Could it be that they just got it wrong?

As per my post above, the backs of the boxes have very tiny print that says, 'Produced by PHICEN'.

Phicen must still be their official trading name, but the products remain labelled TBLeague so as to differentiate them in the eyes of customers from the fake company.

18157969_1893425187603822_8259525151687310047_n.jpg

Such a nice comic’s line-up!
My only nitpick would be that WW’s armor looks too plastic-y, a bit of weathering would help.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back