1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I’ll use some points on this one. It’ll be nice to finally have a comic version of WW on the shelf.

Agreed :hi5: I will say, for me, there's just something about having these comic versions on the shelf. Like sure the HT ones are very cool and life like, but my comic Joker and Batman have been what I've kept when I've sold all the HT counterparts. They are definitely overpriced, but I just really like them and don't mind customizing them where as with HT, I tend to expect them to be near perfect out of the box.

Cool! If she looks good in-hand, I might use my $50 RPs from Alter Ego on her

Cocoboloboy said:
Cool! I?ll use some points on this one. It?ll be nice to finally have a comic version of WW on the shelf.

The TB league body will be perfect, the outfit is a little simplistic but I can take that being I guess a silver/bronze age comic version. Only thing I'm anxious to see is if the portrait turns out like the prototype. A little worried no video or updated images have been posted by Sideshow yet. :lol

A little worried no video or updated images have been posted by Sideshow yet. :lol

Maybe Sideshow learned their lesson... so many decent Sideshow figures barely got off the ground, due to TERRIBLE early in-hand pics, or terrible finished product pics. A perfect recent example is Magneto... in early pics, it took some criticism, but in-hand many agree it's one of their best figures ever produced. Particularly the un-helmeted sculpt.

Does sideshow not send out figures for review anymore like they used to? I feel like back in the day we used to get a video/pic review of the figure about 2 weeks or so before something started shipping for everyone else. Now we either get those terrible Unsealed and Revealed videos and/or updated product photos, but it’s not for every item, just whatever they pic and choose

My Wonder Woman and Superman have made it as far as Germany. Should come tomorrow or Tuesday.

WOW!!! That was quick. I received Wonder Woman today from Sideshow !!! (and I'm located in Toronto, Canada)

Fresh out of box, unfutzed pics below. Quality looks good, I'm happy with the headsculpt. Lots of plastic to remove, there is more sculpted hair that I initially expected, and the plastic around the head was very hard to remove. I had to cut the bag, as I didn't want to stress the headsculpt trying to remove the head.
For the initial inspection, I did not remove the plastic under the shin guards/boots.
On initial inspection, the body is solid, heavy, like all TBLeague/Phicen. Proportions for a comic Wonder Woman are pretty good.
I have to say though, I am not experienced with posing 1/6 TB League/Phicen bodies, so I feel like I'm having a hard time manipulating the figure in a way I would like. It is heavy, the ankles are not loose, but they aren't ratcheted or anything so I personally will use the stand all the time. The figure also comes with instructions on the TBLeague body itself. The stitching on the shorts isn't the greatest.

VERY happy to have this figure.

P9200023.jpg

P9200026.jpg
P9200027.jpg
P9200028.jpg
P9200031.jpg
P9200030.jpg
P9200032.jpg

Attachments

• P9200023.jpg
    P9200023.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 105
Thanks for the pics, Sardo!

Not bad. Paint apps don’t appear to be all that tight. I’ll have to think about it at $255. I’d be all over it if it were around $170. I’m just not sure if I want to use my rewards points to bring it down to a reasonable price now or not.

Looks like the face paint apps were done to match the body skin tone and aren't all that great because of that, but not sure what any other solution would be.

Can't wait to het this on the shelf with Batman, Flash, and Superman.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Definitely a little pale, surprised they didn't go with a "tan" tbleague body. Paint app on the face is fine, eyes, lips, etc... just as pale to match the body, I guess.
Also, big surprise to me, was the stand. It's just black. No design on it at all. I'm surprised cause the recent other 1/6 comic style figures all have designs on the stand, so I was expecting at least a Wonder Woman logo...

WOW!!! That was quick. I received Wonder Woman today from Sideshow !!! (and I'm located in Toronto, Canada)

Fresh out of box, unfutzed pics below. Quality looks good, I'm happy with the headsculpt. Lots of plastic to remove, there is more sculpted hair that I initially expected, and the plastic around the head was very hard to remove. I had to cut the bag, as I didn't want to stress the headsculpt trying to remove the head.
For the initial inspection, I did not remove the plastic under the shin guards/boots.
On initial inspection, the body is solid, heavy, like all TBLeague/Phicen. Proportions for a comic Wonder Woman are pretty good.
I have to say though, I am not experienced with posing 1/6 TB League/Phicen bodies, so I feel like I'm having a hard time manipulating the figure in a way I would like. It is heavy, the ankles are not loose, but they aren't ratcheted or anything so I personally will use the stand all the time. The figure also comes with instructions on the TBLeague body itself. The stitching on the shorts isn't the greatest.

VERY happy to have this figure.

View attachment 495725

View attachment 495726
View attachment 495727
View attachment 495728
View attachment 495729
View attachment 495730
View attachment 495731
Regarding your comment about posing a TBLeague, my M35 included instructions on articulation. Perhaps this figure did, also? If not, you might be able to find them online.

Regarding your comment about posing a TBLeague, my M35 included instructions on articulation. Perhaps this figure did, also? If not, you might be able to find them online.

Ya, the figure came with instructions on the body.... I meant, more that it doesn't pose like regular 1/6. So I personally have a harder time getting it to be the way I like. The rubber body makes moving it... odd.

Thanks for all the pics Sardo :clap :hi5: she looks pretty great but ooof, $255 is difficult to swallow on this one.

Also, odd that the "underwear" has red stitching at the hip seam (shouldn't it be blue to match the color of the underwear?) and white stitching on the sides of the body which should be red... wonder if they rushed production on this one? If I do pick this up, I'll get a spare headsuclpt to remove that chunky plastic hair and try to root some black hair instead. I normally prefer sculpted hair, but man that's a lot of plastic.

Not sure why anyone is surprised by how pale she looks. The proto was pretty pale, so no reason to think the final product would be too different. Plus, as most should know, classic comic Wonder Woman is pretty pale. She doesn't get a tan until more current times in the comics.

This figure seems to take after the Perez re-launch and she's not tan in those issues:
WW_Perez_cover.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Sardo!

Not bad. Paint apps don?t appear to be all that tight. I?ll have to think about it at $255. I?d be all over it if it were around $170. I?m just not sure if I want to use my rewards points to bring it down to a reasonable price now or not.

I def feel you on that. She's a bit steep for a figure with minimal accessories and outfit. Pretty sure the collab with TBLeagye added to the cost considering their bodies alone are almost $100. That's why I'm hoping she stays in-stock at alter ego until January so I'll have enough rewards for $100 off :lol Or just wait it out until SS offers a coupon+ free shipping. All their comic DC figures have lasted that long on the site, so I don't think this will be any different.

Definitely a little pale, surprised they didn't go with a "tan" tbleague body. Paint app on the face is fine, eyes, lips, etc... just a pale to match the body, I guess.
Also, big surprise to me, was the stand. It's just black. No design on it at all. I'm surprised cause the recent other 1/6 comic style figures all have designs on the stand, so I was expecting at least a Wonder Woman logo...

Yea that's a big bummer about the stands. Not sure why they just all of a sudden stopped with that. The old DC figures up to the Joker and Batman V2 have designs on the stands as well as the current Marvel comic figures yet Wonder Woman, Superman V2 and Harley V2 all have black stands. Pretty lazy on SS part considering how much they're charging for these things.

Last edited:
Back