1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, it will decinergrate in a year

Don't know about decinergrate, but I'm pretty sure it won't disintegrate... :lecture

Not true. I’ve had at least one of all their releases so far, from the very first one. None has split or disintegrated so far.

I also have one of heir earlier offerings (one of the 9 series) and it's in pristine shape. Of course, it has seen very little "play"... :monkey3 :naughty

That logo was used on WW Golden Age comics.

43-1.jpg

I'm excited to be honest... I've been holding off on that Hot Toys Comic Concept version because I wanted one that would fit in with the other comic-inspired figures. I am actually hoping that they do use phicen/tbleague for the body, they seem better and more durable than Hot Toys seamless ones, and hoping that the headsculpt is something along the lines of the Sideshow Cobra Baroness.

Baroness is a great sculpt, I'm hoping for that as well. I don't mind a body with visible joints and seams so long as she has some cool armor to cover it up, I really hope this is a warrior princess version complete with sword and shield and not just your standard Super-Friends level of WW design.

Actually, for this version, I think I'd prefer the Super Friends type figure, as it would better suit my "comic" collection of DC Heroes right now. And considering their recent figures, it's likely going to be a low-accessory figure, I would expect it will be a Super Friends type figure, with the only accessory being the Lasso of truth.

Did Sideshow partner with Phicen for the body or is that just a placeholder body?

Wow, that sculpt looks gorgeous! :panic:

Also why could Hot Toys not replicate this sculpted hair with their Gal Gadot Wonder Woman figures instead of that awful rooted hair they use.

I’m glad they didn’t give her some goofy smiling expression. That sculpt is just great.
Yeah, actually I wouldn't mind if they gave Superman a smiling expression though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow, SSC nailed this!

SSC Justice League should make a very nice display.

They really did!

I know Sideshow get a lot of hate and I only own one of their figures myself but the face sculpt and hair sculpt on this are as good as I've seen on any female figure.

Looks great!
Definitely a collaboration with Phicen.
It'd be great if Sideshow included multiple switch out hair style pieces (over the shoulders, off her shoulders, blowing behind her in the wind for flying poses, etc), or possibly just one rooted hair piece to switch out with the molded hair for options.

Back