Sideshow Video: G.I. JOE Inside Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see 8 or 9 with a preorder every two months and an extra 2-3 debuting at SDCC.

:horror:horror:horror That would not be good... just a few too many. But I'd like about 4 a year... one every quarter.

but I think it will be more like the LOTR line... 2 a year shipped with one announced. :(

I hope it's not too fast... if anything, just a tad slower than SW pacing.. a fig every few months. But not LOTR slow... :lol

I can handle it at a moderate speed though. I know I will be ordering almost every release.

I would love one evry month. Along with a SW and a LOTR each month. That would be insanely cool with me. I would have to give up my Aliens and Predators collecting...but I am good with that.

I'm almost thinking it will be a slow line. They'll release CC and a Trooper. This Year. 2009 We'll get SS and FF and probably Beach Head.

Sideshow will do most of the Masked Characters up front. Basically I'm talking out of my Arse and hope I'm wrong. ;)

I would love one evry month. Along with a SW and a LOTR each month. That would be insanely cool with me. I would have to give up my Aliens and Predators collecting...but I am good with that.

So down with that, the slow pace kills interst in the line, Im sure people have stopped collecting LOTR becasue of the pace.

That'd be too much for me. 1 SW figure at $70 + 1 LOTR figure at $80 + 1 GI Joe figure at $130 + whatever Hot Toy figure might be heading my way at $120-150 a month = me getting a second job just to barely keep up. :sick

Four GI Joes a year would be good with me.

Back