Sideshow to do Reservoir Dogs collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost forgot about that calendar. Well, I'll be glad to have that. If the suit were nicer the could have been an easy way to make my Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark kitbashes. Too bad they don't really look like any suit they wore.

It also occurs to me that Orange may end up being pretty rare down the line as there are only 300 of the exclusive. Seeing as the exclusive wound up on giftcard, I doubt they'll make a regular once he sells out. That means 300 Oranges total.

Last edited:
I almost forgot about that calendar. Well, I'll be glad to have that. If the suit were nicer the could have been an easy way to make my Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark kitbashes. Too bad they don't really look like any suit they wore.

It also occurs to me that Orange may end up being pretty rare down the line as there are only 300 of the exclusive. Seeing as the exclusive wound up on giftcard, I doubt they'll make a regular once he sells out. That means 300 Oranges total.

No, retailers have been selling the regular, but there is no point in Sideshow to sell the regulars before they sell out of the exclusive.

My Orange I ordered on Thursday shipped today. Will be here on Wednesday. Don't know why the say we had to order by the second or whatever for it to arrive in time for X-mas. :dunno

My Street Prophet still hasn't shipped though :tap

Just read the review of Mr Blonde over on OSW... oh dear, it looks absolutely appalling! That suit & shirt looks like something from Hasbro.

Glad I didn't get any of these. I was considering getting at least one to use the suit for kitbashing. The sculpt doesn't look like Michael Madsen and the suit looks like crap.

Mine arrived today. It could just be my low expectations, but these aren't as bad as I expected. In fact I kinda like them. Of course, I didn't pick up Blonde, who everyone says is the worst of the bunch, so that may have something to do with it. The suit isn't perfect, but far from awful. My only big gripe with it is that the pockets are fake. Also I wish the cigarette packs were Red Apples instead of the inaccurate Royales.

Back