Sideshow to do Reservoir Dogs collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id still buy a set of ResDogs PFs ...... but a Jules/Vincent PF set would be the shat.... :monkey1

Too bad. I hope this doesn't sour the possibility of getting some Kill Bill figures, or Pulp Fiction.

I think if they completed the line more people would buy them, plus Palisades already made them and while these are an improvement, they aren't much of an improvement.

Hopefully Sideshow will take this to mean the shoddy quality of the pieces and not lack of interest in Tarantino's films. If they would do Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill (and actually give them some care) I would be all over them.

I cancelled White and Blonde, but kept Orange. I'll pick up the regular editions of the other two. The exclusives aren't cool enough to warrant the price for shipping and duty. The Orange exclusive is too cool to pass up though.

...and a Kill Bill line would rock.

I cancelled White and Blonde, but kept Orange. I'll pick up the regular editions of the other two. The exclusives aren't cool enough to warrant the price for shipping and duty. The Orange exclusive is too cool to pass up though.

...and a Kill Bill line would rock.

See I think Blonde is the only worthwhile exclusive. Just pick up a loose white shirt and some of that fake blood that is available now for Halloween, and instand "exclusive" Orange. Granted that is how he spent most of the movie, but it is the easiest "exclusive" to home make.

the boxes look nice

Mr White

5204_press01-001.jpg

5204_press02-001.jpg

5204_press03-001.jpg

5204_press04-001.jpg

5204_press05-001.jpg

5204_press06-001.jpg

5204_press07-001.jpg

5204_press08-001.jpg

52041_press01-001.jpg

52041_press02-001.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. Sideshow's pics never work for me. When I click them, they always pop up on the bottom of my screen, with no way of moving the screen up to see them....

Yeah white is good looking, but for $60 on the awkward body I'm not really excited... hope in a few months or a year these will be a cheap pick up on eBay.

Mr Blonde looks like horse^^^^^. White looks the best.

What a waste of a license. (i woulda bought these had the been done well)

I had the exclusives on order, but canceled them few months ago. Wanted to want them, but the product/price ratio just didn't work out for me.

The 12-14 day notice came yesterday for all three.
I unfortunately had to cancel them all, hopefully I can pick them up when I have the money. :(

So, now that these are up for gift card use, is anyone considering picking them up? I still love Reservoir Dogs, but I really wasn't willing to pay that much. Now that I can get them for far less, I may jump on the oppotunity.

So, now that these are up for gift card use, is anyone considering picking them up? I still love Reservoir Dogs, but I really wasn't willing to pay that much. Now that I can get them for far less, I may jump on the oppotunity.
I had been holding on to one for a while, and just used it on Mr. Orange. I'm a huge Tim Roth fan.

Given the rarity of the figure (300 in existence), that is a pretty dang good deal, IMO.

I'm thinking I'll maybe at least pick up White and Orange, and pose Orange with bloody shirt slumped over White's shoulder. That image to me really sums up Reservoir Dogs. If we were getting the rest of the dogs, then I would also pick up Blonde, but I would rather have just the two in an iconic pose than have Blonde standing there seperate.

I ordered Orange with a Iron Man gift card to get the calendar. I'l probably use him for parts. If Gandalf doesn't gift card by the end of the year, I'll pick up the other two with my $100 and probably get Orange again on another card, so yeah, I'll probably get these guys now.

Back