Sideshow to do Reservoir Dogs collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you SS and your mediocrity!!!
Absolutely horrible. It's almost as if SS cares about some lines and others not at all.

Last edited:
Yeah that looks like something they would have produced like 7 or 8 years ago. Still Roth looks kinda cool but those suits............:yuck

Mr. White turned out great, and I think Mr. Orange looks pretty good, But the eyes are the wrong color. I think with a improved paint job it'll look exactly like the Tim Roth.
Unfortunately Mr. Blonde turned out terrible. It might be rescued by an improved paint job, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing.
Still, I'd like to keep my orders for all three. Maybe Mr. Blonde will look better in person and I can't miss his exclusive. The other two I'm happy with.

BTW, there's no Hotlinking to Sideshow's pictures on the board Krayt Dragon.

Saw these last week... glad I canceled as well. I was interested initially, but too much stuff coming and on top of that it feels like it will be another unfinished line.

I would have been interested if I thought Mr. Pink would show up. The Madsen sculpt looked bad from the start, and I don't see much variance from the prototypes. The suits look just like Subject 57's, and they did from the start as well.

Canceled though. October's going to be an expensive month.

After much agonizing I reluctantly cancelled all three exclusives. It wasn't so much the quality of the figures as space/financial constraints. There's just too much other stuff I'll be getting.

Though they could have been better.

At least I've made some waitlisters happy ...

:rock :rock :rock :rock
Yeah it sucks, not being able to put pictures up stifles the discussion on their products. I hope Sideshow is cracking down on other forums that hotlink pictures and not just us.

You can put pics up, just don't hotlink them.

I cancelled them. I want to support any 1/6th that SSC will do - but I'm not that crazy about the film, I already have lackluster 1/6 figures of these characters and they aren't going to make all six characters.

You can put pics up, just don't hotlink them.

I cancelled them. I want to support any 1/6th that SSC will do - but I'm not that crazy about the film, I already have lackluster 1/6 figures of these characters and they aren't going to make all six characters.

It's just far easier to hotlink. Adding that extra step in downloading images to my computer then onto the forum, or onto a photo hosting site takes a bit more time then I'd like.
Call me lazy, but most here haven't been posting new SSC images of products since the new edict came down.

I might have to cancel them too in order to get Hot Toy's Joker, I'll try and put that off until the last minute though.

The fact that this thread has only had about 50 posts indicates they probably shouldn't even have offered this line at all.

What a waste of talented resources, do a line hardly anyone cares about and do it poorly? :dunno What were they thinking?

I was initially excited about getting these figures... but the protos were underwhelming and now the production looks even less exciting. May eventually pick them up if I can get all 3 for under $100, but no way for $60 a piece.

Back