Sideshow to do Reservoir Dogs collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesparrow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Waited a while to see if anyone else would post this(I'm lazy) but no one did, so check this out:

https://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=23&p2_articleid=619

Relevant portion:

Additionally, Lionsgate has partnered with a number of top tier licensees for a wide array of RESERVOIR DOGS-themed products including:

- C&D Visionary -- Buttons, Pins, and Stickers

- C-Life -- T-Shirts

- Changes -- Urban Apparel

- Import Images -- Posters and One-sheets

- LA Pop Art -- Fine Art

- Ripple Junction -- T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Stickers for Specialty
Market

- Rizzoli -- Calendars

- GB Posters (U.K.) -- Canvasses, Lenticular and Art Prints.

- NECA -- Action Figures

- Sideshow Collectibles -- Collectible Figurines and Statues.

This is very cool news imo. Even if they just make Mr White, Mr Orange, Mr Pink, and Mr Blonde in 12" these will look great on the shelf. I don't want any statues or PFs of them, but I can imagine them being pretty cool.

bluesparrow said:
Waited a while to see if anyone else would post this(I'm lazy) but no one did, so check this out:

https://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=23&p2_articleid=619

Relevant portion:

This is very cool news imo. Even if they just make Mr White, Mr Orange, Mr Pink, and Mr Blonde in 12" these will look great on the shelf. I don't want any statues or PFs of them, but I can imagine them being pretty cool.

figures ........no

statues...........YES!!!!

I'd be intrested in 12" figures depending how well done they were. I wonder if the ear would be Mr Blonde's exclusive?

Hmm...do figurines mean figures? If so, do they mean 12 inch figures I wonder. :confused:

I wonder if this bodes well for SS getting Kill Bill too? Tho that was Mirimax, not Lionsgate.

I could be down for some 1/6 Reservior Dogs figures... I only have the Palisades (?) Mr Brown since it was kinda funny to have a Tarrantino figure, and the alternative bloody head.

About time!!! I been suggesting this to be done!!!....and Samurai Seven :monkey3

:elefant :elefant :elefant

...I'm all over Mr. Pink!!!!

This might be good for Kill Bill fans too and a few other licenses, not really interested in RD but very happy for those who are. :D

I would cancel all my SW figs before these figures. I gots ta have these. :chew

That would be great if this could generate some figures for Pulp fiction (love to have a Jules and Vincent) and of course the Bride from Kill Bill! Hope Springs eternal!!!

How depressing. That's the only Tarantino film that has had semi-decent 12" made and the only Tarantino film I'm not a big fan of.

If only they could get Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction.

Darklord Dave said:
How depressing. That's the only Tarantino film that has had semi-decent 12" made and the only Tarantino film I'm not a big fan of.

If only they could get Kill Bill or Pulp Fiction.

Why no love for Reservoir Dogs? Or is it just not a big enough fan to buy figures...

Holy crap! I wonder how many characters they will make into 12" figures?

I'll be looking forward to the formal announcement of these!

I would love, but maybe not necessarily afford Reservoir Dogs Premium Figures.

Can you imagine? PFF in suits and ties? Sorry, I'm just a Awecore. I'd finally have something in scale for The Punisher PFF to shoot at other than Obi-Wan or Han Solo.

Back