Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept my mark 42 half scale box for 4 years and that thing was the size of a car. But my wife made me toss a lot of my boxes because of the storage room it was taking up. Something about storing baby cloths and toys. Idk what that means lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You should have used the boxes to store the baby cloths and toys and the recoup once you got ride of all the cloths and toys. Win for both.

I tried that. But it had to be in plastic pins with lables on the side. Lol

Storage issue? My question is, does everyone keep the box and do you take the box apart for storage or leave it as is? I've kept all my boxes as is and I'm starting to run out of storage space. I keep thinking of throwing out all the foam protection and just taking the box apart to keep. I don't have the intent to sell these down the line but you never know.

I'd do the opposite - at least if you have to ship it down the road, it would be more secure (and you could find a plain box to ship it in). With that being said though, you will probably have to discount it anyway since you didn't have the whole package.

Yeah, the custom fit Styrofoam is the most important part. Since it's the same size as boxes, might as well keep everything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just find a way to keep every box. Not easy I can assure you. However it makes sense when selling it or securing it when moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way I will be able to keep all of my boxes down the road...Will keep the art boxes flat...a few will stay in tact(Thanos for sure!) and a bunch of foam will go. Not renting a storage unit for a bunch of stupid boxes.

There is no way I will be able to keep all of my boxes down the road...Will keep the art boxes flat...a few will stay in tact(Thanos for sure!) and a bunch of foam will go. Not renting a storage unit for a bunch of stupid boxes.
You can also try to sell the boxes that you plan to throw out.

Sideshow needs to invent inflatable packaging. Like a pool tube. Inflated in the box and when you're done with it you can deflate. Better for the environment too.

You can also try to sell the boxes that you plan to throw out.

Sideshow needs to invent inflatable packaging. Like a pool tube. Inflated in the box and when you're done with it you can deflate. Better for the environment too.

I wish ...

has anyone asked if SS is expecting any more batches of the regular version to come in? I find it odd that my wait list still says my chances are great, but nobody has had a conversion yet.

I am not a fan of the movie head on this piece i prefer custom comic book heads. That head belongs on his movie body.

Plenty of customs to chose from on this one so everyone can pretty much get what they want.

There is plenty of people that think the movie head looks great on that piece and as long as they feel that and it works for them that is what counts.

Back