Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to have a piece of paper with your name and order number in the photo with the smashed pieces.

I think last year I provided photos twice and as far as I'm aware it wasn't required at the time. I think all I did was provide a photo of the base showing the edition number in my first group of photos prior to smashing the pieces.

Unless they've changed procedures again.

EDITED: I just checked my email history and that wasn't a requirement in March and June of last year.

I think last year I provided photos twice and as far as I'm aware it wasn't required at the time. I think all I did was provide a photo of the base showing the edition number in my first group of photos prior to smashing the pieces.

Unless they've changed procedures again.

EDITED: I just checked my email history and that wasn't a requirement in March and June of last year.

It's what I had to do to get my replacement EX portrait.

Ok who here has received a full replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I'm in the UK.

I've messaged to see if I can only destroy the body and keep the other parts as they are all fine.

Don't really wanna chance that the replacements will all be mint.

I had to take a pic of my numbered base with a smashed head to get a replacement head on my Batman PF. Makes sense to require something.

I had to take a pic of my numbered base with a smashed head to get a replacement head on my Batman PF. Makes sense to require something.

Yes what you're saying does make perfect sense.

Just saying it wasn't a previous requirement is all. Or rather I've only asked for replacement pieces twice from Sideshow direct, and both times last year they never specifically asked me on the email to do anything like that, and they did accept what I gave them.

Got email replacement is coming. Will need to send back the entire statue instead of smashing it. In order to send back the statue through ups, do I need to brown box it or just ship it with the styrofoam box? The original brown box and art cover box are no longer available since it was alll wet and damaged.

They are requiring me to completely smash the full exclusive statue before return item is shipped. And provide piece of paper with RMA # on pics.
I am a little worried that the replacement may not be as nice as my original.
Seems like such a waste.

Random question but how much should I sell the gauntlet for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They are requiring me to completely smash the full exclusive statue before return item is shipped. And provide piece of paper with RMA # on pics.
I am a little worried that the replacement may not be as nice as my original.
Seems like such a waste.

I have the same dilemma.not sure what to do. Might just keep mine and take the credit

I have the same dilemma.not sure what to do. Might just keep mine and take the credit

I think that i will roll the dice on this one. Getting the hammer out tonight.
If i get a crap replacement, guess maybe a refund next time.
Hope it doesn't come to that.

I wonder what percentage of people change their mind and end up taking the credit, because of their feelings of having to take a hammer to their piece or the risk of getting a worse replacement in the end.

I wonder what percentage of people change their mind and end up taking the credit, because of their feelings of having to take a hammer to their piece or the risk of getting a worse replacement in the end.
A lot. That's why they keep the credit maxed at 10%

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think that i will roll the dice on this one. Getting the hammer out tonight.
If i get a crap replacement, guess maybe a refund next time.
Hope it doesn't come to that.

They didn’t give me that option. They want me to mail mine back and then they send me one

That’s me brother. I’m afraid the replacement will have more issues. Already went down this road with the hulk statue with sideshow

They didn’t give me that option. They want me to mail mine back and then they send me one

I'm guessing you're located in the USA.

Most of us of who Sideshow ask us to smash whole statues are located outside of the USA.

I'm guessing you're located in the USA.

Most of us of who Sideshow ask us to smash whole statues are located outside of the USA.

Thank you very much for explaining this. It was driving me nuts wondering why

Thank you very much for explaining this. It was driving me nuts wondering why

It just tells us that the true value to Sideshow doesn't equate to the increase that it'll cost them in international shipping.

I know Popcultcha does it sometimes, but does Sideshow sell returned goods. Specifically as damaged and second hand items?

It just tells us that the true value to Sideshow doesn't equate to the increase that it'll cost them in international shipping.

I know Popcultcha does it sometimes, but does Sideshow sell returned goods. Specifically as damaged and second hand items?

I’m not sure but why would they want my statue back if they “destroy” it once the receive it.

They insist they don't sell returns but they absolutely do.
A brand new spiderman doesn't come with the pegs marked up with paint and the corresponding holes chipped, throw in some greasy fingerprints and scratches for added value.

Back