Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The doctor has come back with a prognosis and recommends you bring down your level of saltiness.

I guess I'm just salty because I had to get a 7th job at McDonald's for 94 months so I could afford my Thanos. I wish I had the luxury of working at a grocery store.

I guess I'm just salty because I had to get a 7th job at McDonald's for 94 months so I could afford my Thanos. I wish I had the luxury of working at a grocery store.

Only 7?...........Lucky! Just to get my Thanos, In addition to my 9 jobs, I had to pick up litter in the local forest preserves for 17 hours a day at $2.25 an hour plus be a human human guinea pig at the old lab at the edge of my town.

Can some one give me a good FB page to try and buy a statue? Not much action on these forums.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can some one give me a good FB page to try and buy a statue? Not much action on these forums.

Any one in particular you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other good groups. Only thing on that site for Galactus is a broken one for 500+ and when I say broken I mean head off, leg cut off.

Ok found one on the FB group. Has anyone ever bought on there. Are there any securities from PayPal when sending as a gift?

Ok found one on the FB group. Has anyone ever bought on there. Are there any securities from PayPal when sending as a gift?

I would never send money as a gift to a stranger via PayPal. If they never ship the statue or ship you a box of rocks, you have no way of getting your money back. If it arrives broken, you have no way of opening a dispute. To me, it's worth it to pay the extra 3% fees with "goods and services"

Now it's turned into my PayPal email doesn't work but here's my BFs account.

Now it's turned into my PayPal email doesn't work but here's my BFs account.

Red flag. I feel like the only reason a PayPal account wouldn't work is due to fraud.

Red flag. I feel like the only reason a PayPal account wouldn't work is due to fraud.

Yeah I agree. Well back to the search :(
Thank you all for your input.

Yeah I agree. Well back to the search :(
Thank you all for your input.

Yeah bro do only goods and services for the peace of mind. If anything fails then you can dispute and get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back