Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems all these delivery companies are having bloody issues with getting people’s goods delivered. I took the day off work on the 18th expecting my parcel from Fedex incoming from Canada. Nope they missed called me left a message saying parcel was delayed and stuck in Japan will give you further info on Monday. They have no idea what day it’s getting here yet I’ve paid $357AU for that service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it would be neat if pre-orders were first come, first served. So if you're the first to order, you get #1. Might make more incentive for people to pre-order. But ultimately, the numbers are pretty meaningless.
No. I is what I thought back then. I recalled I received hulk vs wolverine 3rd day after its release, and my number is 2100 something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Opened mine today. The shipping box was beaten to hell and had a big dent in the side, but fortunately the statue looked great with no issues that I could see. I was ticked about missing out on the EX, so had been thinking about holding out until SS offered a deal. But thank goodness I went ahead and grabbed it. I had no idea they had been close to selling out, but mine was #3252 or something along those lines, so I guess they did sell through. It's a phenomenal piece, and as soon as I find a good custom or two I won't care about missing the EX.

Opened mine today. The shipping box was beaten to hell and had a big dent in the side, but fortunately the statue looked great with no issues that I could see. I was ticked about missing out on the EX, so had been thinking about holding out until SS offered a deal. But thank goodness I went ahead and grabbed it. I had no idea they had been close to selling out, but mine was #3252 or something along those lines, so I guess they did sell through. It's a phenomenal piece, and as soon as I find a good custom or two I won't care about missing the EX.

Congrats!

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made the mistake of picking this up from ups this morning with my car. What a mistake, the box is huge! Had no issues fitting prime 1 dark knight returns and that’s 2 boxes. Love it however, what an amazing piece.

Mine should be in today. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sooooo... Got #3257...... And another **** gauntlet. Tons of light bleeding.
ffe6232f243dd44d75ef15fc6ab531c0.jpg
de747dd043957303367a2249af185d17.jpg

Looking at the statue the arm to the left is extremely loose and could easily fall off
3d25d100f15f0e910bd4b9e1ef5a4b54.jpg

Compassion between the two arms. The right arm fits like a glove.
79f29ea804ab5f697cb338453f445996.jpg

Edit: once Thanos is sitting on the throne his right arm secures the arm a little more. I don't think it will fall off but I've been wrong in the past when my mark 7 half scale fell off. Oh well looks like this guys going back :(

Holy crap man sorry to hear that. I would be pissed.

Oh I am. Such a waste of time. 3 defective gauntlet, 1 defective body, 2 defective bases.

Back