Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think the EX price might still go down to a more reasonable price? Or is it just gonna increase?

Suppliers may still have stock.

I just checked popcultcha i thought they had stock but there is none on their website.

Suppliers may still have stock.

I just checked popcultcha i thought they had stock but there is none on their website.

It’s on retail price on their website, but on amazon they’re selling it for $1900 something. Can they be trusted with returns or replacements?

It appears even the Regular is worth more now than retail. Though people should just get this piece. As it is truly stunning in every shape or for. I know Sideshow has sold out now so there must be other vendors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The piece is stunning it is one of the best statues i have seen i would suggest if you can afford it and don't have it buy it.

Me personally I don't care if a statue is a recast or not. If it's in my price range than so be it. I'm a collector of statues and after all the crap sideshow has pulled over the last few years I would have no issue buying an SS recast. I would even bet the recast is better quality with less qc issues.

Just my 2 cents. Company's that go out of their way like IA, XM, Iron I wouldn't buy a recast.

Actually now that I'm wroting this out I'd only buy SS recats. Lol

Custom statues are being more and more popular. Higher price better QC.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Me personally I don't care if a statue is a recast or not. If it's in my price range than so be it. I'm a collector of statues and after all the crap sideshow has pulled over the last few years I would have no issue buying an SS recast. I would even bet the recast is better quality with less qc issues.

Just my 2 cents. Company's that go out of their way like IA, XM, Iron I wouldn't buy a recast.

Actually now that I'm wroting this out I'd only buy SS recats. Lol

Custom statues are being more and more popular. Higher price better QC.

I'm not sure I understand your logic, so you're good and not good? You would buy a recast because you hate a company and wouldn't buy a recast if you like the company? So, you would buy stolen art because you don't like a company it was copied from, but wouldn't buy stolen art if you like the company it was stolen from? To me, stolen art is stolen art regardless, but that's me. I'm pretty sure if you created something, you would be pretty upset if someone took your work and sold it without giving you any profit. But if you're ok with that then it is what it is. IMO it's totally wrong.

I agree that SS screwed us all over by making the smiling head an EX. You should NEVER take something ESSENTIAL to a character and make it and EX! To me, that's like taking Captain America's shield and making that an EX!

Is Manofactionfigures reliable? Their site says that it is still in stock

Yes they are. I used to buy things from then regularly. They used to have 20% off coupons via email a lot. But then they'd put a 20%+ markup on some of their popular items so it became moot. Owner's name is Randy. If you can get it at retail price from them, I'd do it.

It's a sad day today. Why is it I have nothing but problems with UPS!!!!!!!!!
5a87805a8a0a2589aa0e2281ebdf400f.jpg

Back