Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Thanos is epic the only one i need now is a comic version Thanos and i will be a happy man. Look good near the other mad man Darkseid.

Mine should be coming in Saturday or Monday :)
Please sideshow don't **** me again!!! PLEASE send me a good one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Now it's Reg or Fail :lol A lot of people were hating on the Reg because of all the EX or Bust crap. Personally, I think the Reg head is better than the EX anyway. Plus, there are some AWESOME custom heads and other items out there that can help increase the value of your piece. Just like any statue, this one has it's negatives and I still think SS could have done better marketing and QC, but overall, it's a truly fantastic statue and I'm not surprised this is sold out at all. So for some of you out there, if you really like something, buy it and don't worry about what other people think, if this is the case for you, you missed out on something special. Hopefully you'll still be able to get it retail somewhere and if so, GET IT!

Great Post! I couldn’t agree more. In person this simply oozes greatness. It really is a shame about the QC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely new statue.

I called yesterday and they still have no update for mine.. not sure what’s taking so long and you put in your claim after mine lol

I called yesterday and they still have no update for mine.. not sure what’s taking so long and you put in your claim after mine lol

That is 100% Ridiculous. Is this for an entire piece! I returned my gauntlet and got a replacement within a week. Then again mines from Popcultcha and not Sideshow direct.

A full body replacement is different. Full body replacements are still being made at the factory. That's what we are waiting for.

Gauntlets, arm rests and portraits are easier to come by I'm guessing.

Completely new statue.

wow, great to hear you're getting a new one. I'm still waiting for a body replacement on my EX. You getting an EX or Reg replacement?

Side note that is relevant. I returned the first statue for full refund. And sideshow placed a piece on hold for me a month ago. And they convertred the hold to a full order yesterday.

Edit:
The replacement gauntlet I got they didn't ask for back. So even if I return this statue at least I got a free gauntlet.

cough cough "wolvie lsf"

I imagine we will get a clarification memo once pre-orders start again later this year.

That is 100% Ridiculous. Is this for an entire piece! I returned my gauntlet and got a replacement within a week. Then again mines from Popcultcha and not Sideshow direct.

From my experience for Popcultcha it usually takes anywhere from 3 - 6 months to get replacing parts from Sideshow. Once it took 7-8 months.

So my assumption is that your gauntlet came from either a return or from their display piece.

From my experience for Popcultcha it usually takes anywhere from 3 - 6 months to get replacing parts from Sideshow. Once it took 7-8 months.

So my assumption is that your gauntlet came from either a return or from their display piece.

My Thanos was returned so there is spare parts there.

By the way that head i got second time around you cant see the paint defects without the flash so i decided to keep it look decent enough under normal light.

My waitlist position is currently great, but it’s certainly moving towards the red zone 😭/😂 not sure if I should be sad that I might miss out or happy that I’ll get to save money lol

Last edited:
My waitlist position is currently great, but it’s certainly moving towards the red zone ��/�� not sure if I should be sad that I might miss out or happy that I’ll get to save money lol

Sad...be very sad!

A full body replacement is different. Full body replacements are still being made at the factory. That's what we are waiting for.

Gauntlets, arm rests and portraits are easier to come by I'm guessing.

That’s why I asked. I thought he was getting a replacement gauntlet that didn’t fit properly? Didn’t realise he returned the whole piece.

That’s why I asked. I thought he was getting a replacement gauntlet that didn’t fit properly? Didn’t realise he returned the whole piece.

Yeah I returned the whole thing. The base was cracked in the back and SS said it was normal.

Looks like eBay prices are starting to creep up for the regular. Three recent listings ended between $1400-$1450 before shipping costs.

Back