Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, unless someone from sideshow that we recognize like Alex says they are sold out, I wouldn't believe the customer service line or chat.
It is possible but I don't think customer service would really know anything other than it is on waitlist

Honestly, unless someone from sideshow that we recognize like Alex says they are sold out, I wouldn't believe the customer service line or chat.
It is possible but I don't think customer service would really know anything other than it is on waitlist

I was asking specific questions like "will there be another batch" and "are all 3500 collectors editions sold", and he was giving me specific answers. He volunteered that it wouldn't be coming back up for preorder without me even asking that particular question. They must get questions like this all the time. I can't imagine they're just making this stuff up.

I contact SS. Mine should be shipping out today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just chatted with them, as well, and got the same info. All 3500 have sold, and it will NOT be coming back up for preorder.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_14_at_11_44_43_AM.png

Wow, that's crazy!

But it is a great statue, so it's not improbable. Congrats to those who got one ...EX or REG.

I don't believe it. Guaranteed they find "more stock" when the replacements come in hopefully in July?? I don't think they've even manufactured the whole run yet.

It’s bloody gone. You can still get this from Popcultcha anyone on the fence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This next statue better come in flawless or I'm going to be pissed!!!!

I guess even if I return the next one, I at least got a free gauntlet lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I doubt this is sold out, but if it has looks like I got my order in just in time, especially since I paid for it with RPs. I'd been waiting until they shook out most of the QC issues. Hopefully when I open mine it'll be in good condition. Then the hunt will be on for a decent custom head or two.

I just chatted with them, as well, and got the same info. All 3500 have sold, and it will NOT be coming back up for preorder.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_14_at_11_44_43_AM.png

So I messaged Sideshow and they told me that that was the last batch and they won’t be making more. Hopefully my waitlist gets converted

Yes - I called Sideshow to add my rewards today (forgot in my haste when ordering yesterday) and the customer service rep. echoed the same statement "last batch made..."

I couldn't tell you how many times I kept deleting the item off my cart. I'm glad that I ordered it. I was on the fence but I enjoyed the movie. So I figured others did too and would order this piece as well.

It boggles the mind how fast the REG sold out. With the ES and the price, this piece went quicker than expected.

Man ...I'll be keeping my EX close.

I was checking the last chance list this whole week except for yesterday and it never appeared. anywhere else I can get this at the moment?

Now it's Reg or Fail :lol A lot of people were hating on the Reg because of all the EX or Bust crap. Personally, I think the Reg head is better than the EX anyway. Plus, there are some AWESOME custom heads and other items out there that can help increase the value of your piece. Just like any statue, this one has it's negatives and I still think SS could have done better marketing and QC, but overall, it's a truly fantastic statue and I'm not surprised this is sold out at all. So for some of you out there, if you really like something, buy it and don't worry about what other people think, if this is the case for you, you missed out on something special. Hopefully you'll still be able to get it retail somewhere and if so, GET IT!

Back