Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM is bullet proof lol. Their packaging is really next level. I would also put Cinemaquette in that same category. Sideshow just won’t do what XM has been doing for years. They would rather deal with what ever gets returned. I myself have to return my Gauntlet it sucks but this is a piece you shouldn’t have these kinda issues with at this price point. I’m not that bothered just hate the fact you might have to wait awhile for the replacement
At some point I'll get an XM statue. Just not any time soon. Maybe in 20 years when I kick my kids out of the house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At some point I'll get an XM statue. Just not any time soon. Maybe in 20 years when I kick my kids out of the house.

It’s kind of the same price isn’t it? I bought electro for 950 shipped, and looking into getting kingpin for about 750 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbob29, you'll be amazed at the packaging when you do get one. It is really top notch. Due to the price, I don't have many XM statues (only 3) but all have been superb.

Jimbob29, you'll be amazed at the packaging when you do get one. It is really top notch. Due to the price, I don't have many XM statues (only 3) but all have been superb.

I only have one but it is top notch and leaves you super impressed before I even unstrap the box

I have 7 XM statues and will be over 10 this year and I never fear of it arriving broken or having QC or paint issues. The packaging is the best. All the switch out parts they give you is awesome. It’s like you have two different statues along with a print and handbook on how to assemble the statue is top class. They know how to make a statue collector feel special.

I will have 8 XM pieces by the end of this year and 4 next year. Absolutely no fear of any of them arriving damaged. The packaging is superior it obviously makes a huge difference.

I have 7 XM statues and will be over 10 this year and I never fear of it arriving broken or having QC or paint issues. The packaging is the best. All the switch out parts they give you is awesome. It’s like you have two different statues along with a print and handbook on how to assemble the statue is top class. They know how to make a statue collector feel special.

Exactly

I have six xm pieces and only one gave me a little bit of problems putting the foot pin in, but got it to fit in the end. Hopefully I won't have to remove it lol. Expecting hulkbuster and Spiderman from xm and I'm not even nervous.

I sweat bullets Everytime a SSC piece arrives. 5/7 pieces I had to request replacements for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish I could afford the XM hulk buster. if I had the chance to get that for 1200$ shipped I'd not even bat an eye and that order would be placed in seconds.

My wife would kill me but I'd die knowing I ordered that Statue.

How many times did you have to send a kid back for defects, if you don't mind my asking?

For the collectors living in the US, where do you order/get your XM statues from? do you get them from the site recommended on the XM website?

For the collectors living in the US, where do you order/get your XM statues from? do you get them from the site recommended on the XM website?

I know Secret Compass has a small number of XM Studios statues.

I know Secret Compass has a small number of XM Studios statues.
I'd never deal with SS after the crap they pulled with one of my orders.

So I sent Thanos back... And SS didn't ask for the second gauntlet back yet.

I'd never deal with SS after the crap they pulled with one of my orders.

So I sent Thanos back... And SS didn't ask for the second gauntlet back yet.

They probably won’t ask for it back lol.

Just came back from Infinity War. All I'll say is Thanos is awesome. Thanos fans will definitely be happy. Such an interesting character and you really feel his presence despite being a CG character. Fantastic!

Just came back from Infinity War. All I'll say is Thanos is awesome. Thanos fans will definitely be happy. Such an interesting character and you really feel his presence despite being a CG character. Fantastic!

Can't wait to see it. Got tix for Friday and I'm taking my wife and 2 sons with me. It's getting rave reviews and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

Back