Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Thanos and Overall I’m very impressed with it. No issues other than a minor one with his right foot slightly not touching the base.

30952a97886715c51c2dcdba67ab116a.jpg

Congrats Kain, looks awesome.

Great photos, very clean with the white background. looks mad.

Hey guys, new member and I'm also just waiting for my replacement body and got the email. May I upload some pictures of my copy so I can get your opinions of anything I might have missed defect-wise on the other parts? Thanks all

Hey guys, new member and I'm also just waiting for my replacement body and got the email. May I upload some pictures of my copy so I can get your opinions of anything I might have missed defect-wise on the other parts? Thanks all

Welcome! Yes post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only second time ive gotten a replacement and the first time the piece was broken.
This time im getting a new gauntlet because mine has some scratches.
The new one has already shipped but they never asked me to destroy the gauntlet. This normal?

That’s not normal at all. Bloody great in my opinion if they have over looked this. Shame it’s not the exclusive head lol

That’s not normal at all. Bloody great in my opinion if they have over looked this. Shame it’s not the exclusive head lol

They didn't ask for my broken one back yet :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, please have a look and let me know if you spot any defects. I can't see any tbh

2hwfygk.jpg

2a7va05.jpg

2w3b2a8.jpg

xbina9.jpg

2h31zyr.jpg

52c0wk.jpg

2wpikp2.jpg

2uepwqu.jpg

2qmkkfl.jpg

c6fzd.jpg

105bioz.jpg

4t9isg.jpg

w72dmc.jpg

2dspr0x.jpg

2u5gnqe.jpg

f1frdh.jpg

1dyp9t.jpg

r2rsck.jpg

2iu4xnk.jpg

If anyone of you want to sell the extra gauntlet let me know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you don't see any defects isn't that enough for you?

Hey guys, please have a look and let me know if you spot any defects. I can't see any tbh

I don't see any major defects from the pics you posted. I see a couple minor blemishes, but nothing big.

To be sure, just look over the statue carefully ...and if you don't see any defects, then you should be good. Its what you see that matters.

^^^

Whoa, that custom head looks cool. So, uh, mind PM'ing me the Facebook group, assuming there is one?

Back