Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That came out nice

Thanks newarkcapo, I'm surprised how good it looks.

Looks great man. I have mine sitting on my desk.

Thanks Jimbob, he does take up some room to display,, massive footprint.

Ninja be careful. You seem to have some illicit soliciting between Thanos and Harley!:horror

Haha.. Its funny how these two pieces have ended up looking next to each other.
It will get even more interesting when Origins Joker (eventually) ends up shipping. - Pairing him next to Harlz.

Hahaha the king sits on his throne, love the pics lol. I bought a few Stuva cabinets. My Thanos is still on the way. Gosh the agony

fef46290e1d5536b56aa9b487d5f6de3.jpg

Thanks Kain, Yeah, he definitely has his eye on Harley. - Nice setup, what do you think of the Stuva?

Thanks Kain, Yeah, he definitely has his eye on Harley. - Nice setup, what do you think of the Stuva?

I actually didn’t even know about them until you told me lol. In person they are deeper than a Besta and not to big to over take your room like the PAX does. I was pleased to see the Besta doors fit the Stuva. So thanks for the info on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which lightning are you using

I’m using those rgb strips from Ikea they were reduced for clearance so bought a 8 of them. You can change the colours or just have them bright white.

I’m using those rgb strips from Ikea they were reduced for clearance so bought a 8 of them. You can change the colours or just have them bright white.

Awesome thanks!

So overall my piece looked good some very small imperfections which are expected but this one bugs me. Anyone else had this time of issue and did it get sorted or is it acceptable?

Attachments

• 20180325_153600.jpg
    20180325_153600.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 107
So overall my piece looked good some very small imperfections which are expected but this one bugs me. Anyone else had this time of issue and did it get sorted or is it acceptable?

I am sure we will get the usual suspects saying contact sideshow and ask for money back.

Try some rubbing alcohol on a qtip to see if it runs off. Looks like a glue drip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If it’s from Popcultcha contact them. They will sort something out. But does just look like a glue drip

Overall its pretty nice very small imperfection ones that you cant complain about. If its just that is good as long as it doesn't have a hole there.

Back